MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

"BUMP" IF YOU LOVE BARBARO    Barbaro and Family

Started 6/2/07 by barbarosoars; 376620 views.
PattyTx1

Apr-29

It's sad nobody bumped this thread on Barbaro's birthday.  I guess everyone has moved on.

So a big bump for Barbaro and for remembering Dr. Richardson in prayers of healing.

Flurry84

Apr-29

Was never a part of bumping this up thru the yrs., but will participate in remembrance of our spectacular Barbaro.  Always in our hearts.  Thank you for continuing the tradition.

gerchgo

Apr-29

Big Birthday Bump for BARBARO!!!

(I wasn’t home today, sorry BARBARO)

sandins

Apr-29

Jamie posted pics on FB of roses on his statue and is on Old friends of. but thanks for this reminder of our love for Barbaro, forever.......blue_heartgreen_heart

Sandy

sandins

Apr-29

and many of us have NOT moved on , just away fr here.pensive

cigarello

Apr-30

I will never move on from Barbaro- I think about him most days and he is always in my heart!!

sandins

Apr-30

And Dr Richardson was remembered with a rose for Barbaro's statue this yr, along with sculptor, Alexa King, the Jacksons, Alex Brown but guess Michael Matz was missed,as all of those who had to do with his greatness......my error..........sweat

• Edited April 30, 2022 8:18 am  by  sandins

A late Birthday Bump for Barbaro!

PattyTx1

Apr-30

Thank you!  I think this thread has the most posts on this forum at over 59,000.  This was all because of Barbaro and his legacy to help all equine.  (and even cats & dogs!)

PattyTx1

Apr-30

I saw the pictures she posted on FB.  They are gorgeous as always.  WE will have to remember all of Barbaro's s connections next year on his 20th birthday.