MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Letter from Nicanor   Barbaro and Family

Started 6/13/07 by staycool4; 224373 views.
staycool4

3/15/17

Well, another birthday!  I didn't see any greetings here, but, I know some wished me well on Facebook!  Had my 11th Birthday! Many frozen KLPS! DT just had her birthday on Sunday!  She was in Florida from March 3rd, but, home!  Ellie sends her regards, too! 

Hope to hear from my regular, longtime frens!

Love, NJ

JungleHeart

3/15/17

Oh, I'm so sorry, NJ - but I DO wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY even though belated - and DT too.

I hope you all are enjoying Spring Break.  LOL.   Here, it just means hot hot hot weather is just around the corner.

Again, I feel terrible about forgetting your birthday.  Please forgive me.

staycool4

3/21/17

Hay, Aunty Chrys,

It is ok!  I just had another son today!  My Shamrock family posted the live birth on Facebook!  He is a BIG, gorgeous guy!

I am fine!  Love this great life, just like my Daddy-O! 

You can come here for your April 6th birthday!

Lovem

NJ+5

Sweet 16-ers

KLP Law Firm

And the Shamrock '17

JungleHeart

3/21/17

CONGRATS on a new son!  You are a real Daddy-0.

And you remember my b/day!  Well, I will be SEVENTY YEARS OLD, so I'm not sure my doctor will allow me to travel that far.

LOL.  I feel pretty dang good for become ELDERLY.  I can't believe it.

Thanks for the invite.  I just might do it - come there.  But - it's also our (John and I) anniversary (28 years!) of wedded... well, something, not quite bliss.

I will always love you, NJ, and don't you forget it!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

staycool4

3/25/17

Aunty Chrys,

My babies are big ones!  Yikes!  Yes, DT just recalled that your BD and anniversary are the same!  Congrats!  Her cousin and wife, in Naples, FL, will celebrate 50 years April 15!  DT was there in early March with them!  She found some fine places for my Smarty Wear items...we think the Beach and Cabana wear will be popular on DT's beloved Marco Island, FL and at the Waterfront Shops of Naples($$$$$)....DT was going to browse Tiffany's there, for some aquamarine stones, but, seeing an armed guard in a tux, at the door, changed her mind!  LOL!  She and her cousin decided on ice cream at Hagen Daas, instead! 

Please, please, PLEASE come and visit soon!  Max just brought in a few cases of frozen KLPs! 

Ellie sends her best, too!  She had a fatty lump removed March 6th.  All is good!  Thank you, St. Francis!

Love,

NJ+5

KLP Law Firm

Sweet 16-ers

"17 babies 

wit3333

3/25/17

Hi NJ.....Remember me, your Auntie Kath??? I am sorry I haven't stopped by just to say hi.. Had to get over some hard feelings about the forum.

i have kept up with your babies big Daddy-O. You have some handsome children. How have you been, my fav bro? I do miss the fun I had on this forum. 

Just wanted to tell you that I love ya, and you, too, are forever in my heart.

Please give DT my love too. 

AK

JungleHeart

3/25/17

Oh, yes, do place your items in those expensive shops in the Naples Waterfront Shops.  My parents thought Marco Island was paradise also.  When they were both alive, so long ago, living in Florida since 1964, they would go there frequently - the place, the serenity, especially helped my mom (a Cancer WATER sign -- like YOU) de-stress and relax.  I went there a couple times when they were there.  Yes, the best.

We will TRY to visit soon.  But it won't be before my b/day/anniversary.  I may crawl under a rock for that day since I then become technically ELDERLY (70 years old).

Fatty lumps - not usually a prob.  Pepper used to get them often.  Ah, I miss that little guy - gone going on five years now.  :(

JungleHeart

4/1/17

Dear NJ - I received your awesome birthday card a couple of days ago and had forgotten to come here and thank you.

So THANK YOU.  I am happy that you wrote my age (as of this coming Thursday) in very tiny print like this - "70")  LOL

Yeah, 70, but who's counting?  I can't count anymore anyway.  I get befuddled.

But OMG SEVENTY YEARS OLD!  HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a great card, NJ (and DT).  You are always so thoughtful.

I hope your spring is coming in gloriously.  It's quite nice here this time of here - but I WILL COME VISIT you soon!

staycool4

4/6/17

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTY CHRYS!

We hope that you have had an excellent day!  DT loved reading about your parents and Marco Island...yes, she must get to the Gulf, annually, being a PISCES!  We have the Curlin jet ready for you!  DT and my dear sis, Barb La have scouted some places on Marc for Smarty Cabana Wear!  This ladies clothing store went out of biz, on Marco in a great location, next to Beall's!   Hope to see you soon!  DT has been watching Giraffe cam aka April, since March 3rd in Marco!

We love you!

NJ+5, DT, Ellie

Sweet 16-ers

KLP Law Firm

Shamrock 17

LindaVA3

4/6/17

Happy happy birthday Chrys!!!