MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussion

Letter from Nicanor   Barbaro and Family

Started 6/13/07 by staycool4; 197368 views.
JungleHeart

Apr-1

Dear NJ - I received your awesome birthday card a couple of days ago and had forgotten to come here and thank you.

So THANK YOU.  I am happy that you wrote my age (as of this coming Thursday) in very tiny print like this - "70")  LOL

Yeah, 70, but who's counting?  I can't count anymore anyway.  I get befuddled.

But OMG SEVENTY YEARS OLD!  HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a great card, NJ (and DT).  You are always so thoughtful.

I hope your spring is coming in gloriously.  It's quite nice here this time of here - but I WILL COME VISIT you soon!

staycool4

Apr-6

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTY CHRYS!

We hope that you have had an excellent day!  DT loved reading about your parents and Marco Island...yes, she must get to the Gulf, annually, being a PISCES!  We have the Curlin jet ready for you!  DT and my dear sis, Barb La have scouted some places on Marc for Smarty Cabana Wear!  This ladies clothing store went out of biz, on Marco in a great location, next to Beall's!   Hope to see you soon!  DT has been watching Giraffe cam aka April, since March 3rd in Marco!

We love you!

NJ+5, DT, Ellie

Sweet 16-ers

KLP Law Firm

Shamrock 17

LindaVA3

Apr-6

Happy happy birthday Chrys!!!

JungleHeart

Apr-7

Thank you, Linda.  SEVENTY YEARS OLD!  OMG!

LindaVA3

Apr-10

Lookin' good girlfren ;)

• Edited April 10, 2017 7:54 pm  by  LindaVA3
JungleHeart

Apr-10

Look at my face in the sun close up - NOT so good.  But whatever...I'm still breathing and very healthy.  Grateful for that.

staycool4

Apr-12

Aunty Chrys! 

How did you know that the card was from me?  LOL!  Hope you had a nice birthday!  I have some new babies!  DT and Ellie are still watching April the giraffe!

Come see us for Easter!   Big plastic egg hunt with good treats inside!  DT has a NEIGHbor who decorated the front yard with ginormous plastic eggs, like 12"" or so!  Plastic, Fill n Thrill ones!

Curlin jet awaits!

Love,

NJ+5

KLP Law Firm

Sweet 16-ers

Shamrock 17

JungleHeart

Apr-12

Oh, those giant eggs sound so cool!  You mean ANYTHING might be in them?  Like kittens?  (oh, I hope not)  Like clothing?  Sounds fun!

I will try to come to Sham for Easter - your egg TOSSING contest is the best.  Raw eggs of course.

Curlin's aerial fleet text number is on my phone - so yes, I can ask anytime for a ride.  They love to come here and stop in Vegas first.

staycool4

Apr-29

HI Aunty Chrys,

We hope that all is good!  Today is my dear Barbaro's 14th Birthday!  He would be so proud of his Legacy, and how many FOBs...and FONs have continued to work for the horses and animals, in his name!

We can't forget dear Daddy-O, who passed on this date, either!  Also, one of LJ's baby girl's 2nd BD is today!

HUGS!!!!

Love,

NJ+5

KLP Law Firm

Sweet 16-ers

Shamrock 17