Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Ladies Of Our Mims   Horse Rescue Issues

Started by Weldon54; 252974 views.
LindaVA3

1/13/12

Oh that's too funny!  I am partial to chestnuts myself, but not in 'that' way LOL
Mimsforever

1/28/12

Its Bel's Starlet's birthday tomorrow...she is 25! My, oh my she looks great in red!
LindaVA3

1/28/12

Happy Birthday Bel!!
LindaVA3

1/29/12

Oh cool!  Thanks for finding it, she's going in my stable!
Happy Birthday, Lady Bel's Starlet ~ may your day be filled with sunshine and TREATS!!
Mimsforever

1/29/12

Thank you, Nancy! The sun is INDEED shining today and we will be feasting on STUD MUFFINS!

If Bel will allow, she will get an extra grooming and a massage. Typically, she likes the massage but isn't crazy about getting groomed.

LyndaP31

1/29/12

Happy Birthday, Bel!!!!!
Mimsforever

2/4/12

Tomorrow is Blue Viking's 26th Birthday! She is SO excited...birthday girls get their meals served FIRST!
jamielsg

2/4/12

((((((((Blue Viking))))))) Jeanne, will you please hang the "not everyone can be a princess, someone has to clap when I walk by" sign on Blue's stall door?  I am sending her a belated birthday card with some carrot money in it on Monday.  I will but her birthdate on my calender so I can send Blue a card every year.  Please tell her that I love her and that I will see her in April!  Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs, Jamie