The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Ladies Of Our Mims   Horse Rescue Issues

Started by Weldon54; 251028 views.
OMG Jeanne, I'm sorry you have endured so much pain and trauma, and I will pray for your healing and return to health!!!!!!!!!
pschmid1012

2/29/12

OMG ! What you've been thru ! I haven't  seen a posting from you in a while so I thought all was good in 'The Ladies Oil of Olay Spa" ! ( that's what I've called it, since Peter & I visited in 6/09).  Seems The Ladies are doing better than their ' humble servant' ...a.k.a as mom !

PLEASE take care of yourself ! I will pray for you & am sending my best wishes for your speedy & unevenful recovery. You've had enough 'events' already !!!!!)

Peggy

kckellsbells

2/29/12

Prayers for your healing and doctors to find the proper adhesive(s).

Kelly

KYsally (kwsally)

2/29/12

OMG Jeanne - you have gone through quite an ordeal.  Prayers on the way that you will be better soon and up and around to see the Ladies - I'm sure they all miss you!

XXOO
cj (cjcolo)

2/29/12

Jeanne, use gauze to cover the wound and keep it sterile, then a Maxi pad to absorb, and hold it all on with an elastic belt......don't laugh, it works!!
cj
cj (cjcolo)

2/29/12

I learned that particular little trick with my second back surgery.....
cj
LyndaP31

2/29/12

holy cow! yikes! what a nasty ordeal. I sure hope they can find something they can use. You must have sensitive skin. I sure wish I lived closer so I could help with the horses, but I know you have alot of good help!!
LindaVA3

2/29/12

OMG Jeanne you have had a time of it!  Prayers that you will be back on your feet soon!
gerchgo

2/29/12

O M G is all I can say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will be put in my daily prayers!

Take care of yourself!

ger

JLNJ

2/29/12

Prayers coming from NJ...good grief... you have been through the wringer...your positive attitude will get you on the mend. That and much love sent to you from the Ladies!

Jessie