MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Horses We Just Really Like!   Horse Racing

Started 7/29/10 by LindaVA3; 490603 views.
LindaVA3

7/29/10

Go Shadow!  Will read about him when I get home tonight and can access Bloodhorse :)
Bobcinpa

7/29/10

Linda... I just removed the Bloodhorse link from my post... it's not working,

Added a few words about him.

LindaVA3

7/29/10

OK, I just now noticed his thread too!  Thanks!

KYsally (kwsally)

7/29/10

Mr. Ed is one of my favorites as well!

XXOO

KYsally (kwsally)

7/29/10

WHOO HOO - go Shadow!!!!!

XXOO

kentuckytbs

7/29/10

Well of 3 yr olds, Point Empress. She was 17hh as a yearling! My favorite of the 3 yr olds is already retired though after busting a knee. Point Empress has worked but hasn't raced yet. Two yr olds, my favorite filly, Elusive Tara, has run once so far against all colts and ran 5th against all colts with a rough trip. I love that filly though, took a while to win her over ;-)
LindaVA3

7/29/10

Great!  We'll keep our eyes on them both :)
lexcdwm

7/29/10

Well I was kind of partial to Dontsellmetofelons! Am wondering where he is? :)
marygran

7/29/10

One of my favorites (now retired) is, of course, Coffee Cake!!! How could I have not mentioned him!!! ;)

Mary in MD

Derby132

7/29/10

Ah great thread!!!  And for you my Loopy friend...Loopy de Loop made his encore intro on the BC thread but I think he will be more at home here!

Loopy de Loop is a five year old gelding who just started racing in October at my local Finger Lakes racetrack in upstate NY.

You are the expert Linda on his pedigree so when you get a chance please fill everyone in on what you recognized about this beautiful boy!

>>Yesterday I arrived at Finger Lakes racetrack just before the 6th race, grabbed a program and headed to the paddock.   The fav for the race was none other than..............Loopyde Loop!!!!!!!!!! 

PICT0958.jpg Loop de Loopy picture by Derby132

• Edited 7/29/2010 9:24 pm ET by Derby132