MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Pachyderms, Anyone?   General: Non-horse

Started 10/22/11 by LyndaP31; 1285168 views.
Saratustra

Dec-25

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Chrys, I hope you and John could relax a lil bit at Christmas?

Check the Fluffys from Berlin : )

JungleHeart

Dec-25

John passed away yesterday afternoon, Christmas Eve.  I was with him when he took his last holy breath.

He had suffered so much.  I am in deep grieving and miss him like I never knew one could miss someone.

This is almost overwhelming.  Thank you for thinking of us.

John is on the other side now - and has already sent a "sign" - his spirit is here protecting us, watching over us.

But oh God, 32 years together all the time and now.... he's gone.

gerchgo

Dec-25

Oh Chrys, I’m so sorry to hear of John’s passing. Many hugs to you and may God grant you the strength to move through this life journey of yours. (((Chrys)))  

Let us know if we can do anything for you.

Ger

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Dec-25

I am so sorry to hear the news of your husband Chrys. Condolences to you and please let us know if we can help you in anyway. My prayers for you during this time of hardship.

JungleHeart

Dec-25

Thank you.  It's about killing me.

JungleHeart

Dec-25

Thank you, Amy.  He was the love of my life.  32 years together.

I miss him so much and he hasn't even been gone 24 hours.

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Dec-25

It will be raw for a long time unfortunately. Please take care of yourself, eat get out of the house etc. Hugs 

Flurry84

Dec-26

Chrys,

This is such sad news to read and I am very sorry that you have lost your beloved John.  Prayers going up for you to be able to experience some peace as the days move forward.  Do take good care and let us know how you are when you can.  Bless You and the animals.

gerchgo

Dec-29

Chrys, thinking of you and continuing to pray for you in this very difficult time. ((((Chrys))))

JungleHeart

Dec-29

Thank you.  I had no idea how this would be.  It all happened quite fast.  He probably had lung cancer but when it started spreading it took my old warrior down hard.

Very very very difficult times.  I have no family, so to speak.  Brother in Florida, sister in PA.  That's it.

But a few friends have been around a lot and are helping me so much.

Keep praying, please, for me to have the strength to get through this.