MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Pachyderms, Anyone?   General: Non-horse

Started 10/22/11 by LyndaP31; 1285165 views.
Flurry84

Dec-26

Chrys,

This is such sad news to read and I am very sorry that you have lost your beloved John.  Prayers going up for you to be able to experience some peace as the days move forward.  Do take good care and let us know how you are when you can.  Bless You and the animals.

gerchgo

Dec-29

Chrys, thinking of you and continuing to pray for you in this very difficult time. ((((Chrys))))

JungleHeart

Dec-29

Thank you.  I had no idea how this would be.  It all happened quite fast.  He probably had lung cancer but when it started spreading it took my old warrior down hard.

Very very very difficult times.  I have no family, so to speak.  Brother in Florida, sister in PA.  That's it.

But a few friends have been around a lot and are helping me so much.

Keep praying, please, for me to have the strength to get through this.

Saratustra

Jan-2

Hi Chrys, I am so sorry for your loss! 

Holding you close in my thoughts and hoping you are doing a lil bit better from time to time.

I watched in the TV about "Near-Death-Experience" - sooo many talked about the overwhelming unconditional love they feel, peace, feeling beloved in wonderfull places.

I`m sharing your sadness, glad you have some good friends helping you! 

Sara

JungleHeart

Jan-2

Thank you, my friend.   I've read and watched a lot about the near death experience, and I believe that John was lifted by angels up to a perfect place some call Heaven.

No more pain, worries, anxieties or sorrows for him.  He has everlasting life in a new and wonderful dimension beyond anything we can imagine.

But I miss him so much it hurts.  He was a beautiful man in every way.  I was blessed to spend 32 years with him.

I must go through the grieving process, and at times it knocks me to my knees in oceans of tears.

John is giving me strength, and so is Jesus and God.  John became very close to Jesus his last several months on this earth.

gerchgo

Jan-3

We’re still here for you Chrys. Still thinking of you and praying. Again, please let us know if we can do anything to help.(((Chrys)))

JungleHeart

Jan-3

Thank you so much.  Prayers are needed.  Grief is overwhelming.  He was my life.  I pray for strength and acceptance.

Lina_TX

Jan-12

Oh, Chrys...  I just belatedly read your messages about John.  I am so very, very sorry.  Sending prayers for strength

Lina_TX

Jan-12

Oh, Chrys...  I just belatedly read your messages about John.  I am so very, very sorry.  Sending prayers for strength.

cigarello

Jan-12

Chrys-- I am deeply sorry for your loss--words fail me-  please take care of yourself 

Marilyn