MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

RETIREMENTS   Horse Racing

Started 11/9/11 by Derby132; 238148 views.
Amy (1pony)
Staff

Sep-30

Sad news but he will enjoy his next career 

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Sep-30

I am so bummed she will not be able to run her last two races, but they caught it early and no surgery required. Look forward to seeing her at the sale and her babies!

gerchgo

Sep-30

Heal fully sweet girl, looking forward to her babies on the track!

cigarello

Sep-30

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/243831/midnight-bisou-retired-after-sept-28-injury

Midnight Bisou to be retired- a sesamoid fracture was discovered that apparently does not need surgery; she will be turned out.  I am so relieved her connections were so cautious---- I loved watching her race and now she can be a mama.

gerchgo

Sep-30

Yep, glad they had her checked out!

Flurry84

Sep-30

Saw this in Bloodhorse online magazine and immediately came here to read what others had found.  She brought so much enjoyment to many and has been an awesome race mare.  Here's hoping she can remain in this country so that we may follow her foals; cannot wait to see who she is bred to and with whom she nicks.  With no inbreeding until fifth generation and no Mr. P she should be a precious addition to the right broodmare band!

cigarello

Oct-1

Thanks for the info: i wondered where he was: i really like this horse and hope he is a successful sire!