MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

European Racing   Horse Racing

Started 7/21/12 by KentuckyTB; 197913 views.
Amy (1pony)
Staff

10/6/19

Congratulations to Lael Stables Breeder and owner of One Master winner of race 7 at Paris LongChamp. The Prix De La Floret

Derby132

10/6/19

Good recap from Gosden:

Houston, we've got a problem: Gosden ground fears ring true as Enable is denied

"Enable has a great turn of foot with 400 metres to go but that was blunted in the ground. Her stamina gave out in an intense race over that trip. It's as simple as that. There was no hiding place.

"I can deal with the disappointment because she was fine after the race and I have a lot of respect for the winner and connections. We were beaten by a better horse on the day in the conditions."

https://www.racingpost.com/news/arc-day-reports/houston-weve-got-a-problem-gosden-ground-fears-ring-true-as-enable-is-denied/403054?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=RP%20-%20News&utm_content=Goden&utm_term=Null&fbclid=IwAR1m-TXj6RQw2i1Om6_tGaAIY4olQcNSq25-D-nh_yCZyCkYVzdVlE9WgFo

Amy (1pony)
Staff

10/6/19

Class acts all of them. I was worried about the soft going too and it just got her. She has accomplished more than many horses and now she gets to go home and prepare to be a mom. Hopefully she will be a successful broodmare. Either way she will be loved and cherished for the rest of her life.

Derby132

10/12/19

Pinatubo races today at Newmarket race 4.

Derby132

10/12/19

What’s with TVG not showing races on Saturdays from 10-12?  Same with you ?

Derby132

10/12/19

Pinatubo wins!!  This 2yo is now 6 for 6.  The big race he is targeting is the 2000 Guineas in 7 months.

gerchgo

10/12/19

They’re showing their stupid betting show instead.:( I just got home, but I think they showed races that were on during that time?

cigarello

10/12/19

They have that Fan Duel or some such thing instead of european racing- GRRRRRR-

I missed the race that Pinatubo won----- Monarch of Egypt was in that race (American Pharoah) but

I guess he didn't do very well---