MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

European Racing   Horse Racing

Started 7/21/12 by KentuckyTB; 267959 views.
Amy (1pony)
Staff

Oct-13

2 new win and you are in races and these are the last for this year

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Oct-13

Ascot expecting 25,000 attendees for Champions day, thinking outside the box for workers. 
https://www.racingpost.com/news/ascot-expecting-25000-racegoers-for-champions-day-amid-staffing-difficulties/516071

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Oct-15

Tomorrow morning will be fun to watch! 
FS2 will show most of the races starting at 8:00am eastern.

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Oct-15

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Oct-15

gerchgo

Oct-15

I’ll probably watch most of it on TVG….

cigarello

Oct-16

I was so rooting for Stradivarius--- He had so much work to do since he was so far back and the ground was soft-again.  perhaps he has lost a step- He remains one of the greatest stayers- I think he will be retired.

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Oct-16

Congratulations to Trueshan and Hollie Doyle! 
Yes I was screaming for Stradivarius to get to the wire. But the race didn’t have a strong enough pace and it didn’t help that Frankie pulled him out to make his run and realized that he was going to have to go so wide on the turn he dropped back in and waited till they were around the turn. When he asked Strad to run he gave it his all unfortunately the ground and the fact that Trueshan had a head start to the wire it was too much to do. 
I do think this was the last race we will see him run. But he gave us some great runs and wins! 

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Oct-16

Godolphin continues their dominance in 2021 Creative Force wins the Qipco British Champions Sprint! 
Wow

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Oct-16

Great finish in the Qipco British Champions Filly and Mares Stakes

Eshaada holds off Albaflora by a nose! 
Snowfall can only finish 3rd, she had a lot of work to do and I think her 2021 season has just been a bit too tough. 
I hope they let her freshen up and come back for a great 2022 season!