MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lentenor to Stand At IN Stallion Station   Barbaro and Family

Started 11/29/12 by Greg J. (Wookster8); 269244 views.
gerchgo

May-25

Did you try refreshing the page?

Sometimes it does this goofy thing while on my phone where it comes up in a pink and blue background and you can’t read anything, usually it fixes itself after a bit.

Flurry84

May-25

When I refreshed the page it disappeared.  Crummy technology;  love-hate relationship with it!

gerchgo

Jun-2

Wow! Did Uphold pull off the upset today??

nope, edged out by a nostril, great race!

• Edited June 2, 2021 5:16 pm  by  gerchgo
Flurry84

Jun-2

That was quite a race in the mud and I am just relieved they all seemed to finish safely.  Uphold showed a lot of heart coming up the rail and battling on.  Am waiting for the chart to reach me, so glad that you know he was 2nd for sure!

gerchgo

Jun-23

Cacahuete just won easily at Belterra, this should put him over $100k in earnings- way to go baby boy!

Flurry84

Jun-23

Yes, I saw Cacahuete's race and was thrilled.  That beautiful chestnut with nice blaze looked so good streaking down the track.  Love it when one of the kids wins or does well.  Hope you and family are well these days.

cigarello

Jun-23

Hi:  I don't follow Barbaro's progeny as closely as you and Gerchgo, but I do care about  how they perform in their racing careers, and I follow this thread.  I  am so happy to  hear when they do well.  It is awesome that Cacahuete has won over  100,000!!! that is awesome---  Thanks for continuing to post about  the offspring of Nicanor and Lentenor.  

Flurry84

Jun-23

Gerchgo is capable of researching more data on each race than I  know how to do, and I am really grateful that she does.  Think it is good to note the successes of the kids on this Forum of all places!

Flurry84

Jun-25

Lentenor's Travel Account finished 6th in a $4,000 claimer tonight.  Race at Fan Duel Track, whatever it used to be called I have forgotten.  This is his fourth race since May 18;  not acceptable.

gerchgo

Jun-26

I agree, and they wonder why he doesn’t do better…….