MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lentenor to Stand At IN Stallion Station   Barbaro and Family

Started 11/29/12 by Greg J. (Wookster8); 296566 views.
Flurry84

Feb-16

Thank you for the additional info.

gerchgo

Feb-28

Not much to write about the kids lately, although DD Goose finished 3rd( after a lay off I think?). Lana running every 2 weeks is not helping her, she won and was in the money when racing once a month.

Flurry84

Feb-28

Believe that Ducky ran on Jan.12 at Parx where he also finished 3rd.  Lana ran poorly today, finishing 7.  I hope Chief Big Head is getting a rest now since he ran Dec 29, Jan 12, and Jan. 26.  (he did have a place and show in last two races.

My favorite recent race for the progeny was from Hand Gesture who is a son of Small Rebellion  (Nicanor)  by Divining Rod.  He was 2nd in a MSW at Tampa on Dec. 26.  Owned by Jacksons, so that is exciting, too.

Wasn't the Lukas filly by Arrogate  (can't remember her name)  just fantastic Sat. at Oaklawn?  Makes for an exciting time for us all!  Stay well.

gerchgo

Feb-28

Secret Oath is awesome! She’s been in my VS since her first race. He may have a super filly in his barn, can’t wait for her next race!!

Flurry84

Mar-3

Just notified that Stosh worked at FanDuel track.  Third of four working.  Has not run since Sept. 3, so we'll see how it goes.   He has been in the money more often than not in his career.

gerchgo

Mar-8

Woohoo! Chief Big Head wins going away at Mahoning Valley just now!

Flurry84

Mar-8

Just watched the race after getting new tires earlier.  Looked great winning in the mud.  Too bad Rich Perloff said he thought he was a Nicanor, but at least he was on the right track!  I didn't keep watching in case he was corrected by a viewer later.  Still wish Rone would let more time go by between races.

gerchgo

Mar-8

No he did say Lentenor at first, then explained who Lenny and Nic were and that he thought Nicanor was at Old Friends.

Flurry84

Mar-8

Thank you for the correction.  Obviously I should have settled in before I viewed the recording!