MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

California Chrome- Retired and Updates   Retired TBs -Past and Present

Started 7/11/14 by MaryLOhio; 468710 views.
Derby132

7/13/14

Bobby Flay responds with message to CC's connections:

Ray Paulick @raypaulick  ·  10m

gerchgo

7/13/14

Does Bobby Flay think he is making this situation any better by making HIS comments publicly? I think Bobby could have given them a phone call or emailed them instead of putting his comments on this public forum if he really wanted to help?
  • Edited July 13, 2014 8:11 pm  by  gerchgo
JungleHeart

7/13/14

Ha ha - also available in Chinese.  Steve Perry really does have a dry caustic humor, but it's there.

JungleHeart

7/13/14

Egg on my face too after all my blathering.  But I'm known for over-reacting.  :)

Bobcinpa

7/13/14

Hey, Bobby Flay... You criticize Perry Martin for making public statements then post public statements about him... You've built your little chefdom and empire on celebrity... I know you own some racehorses, but that doesn't make you an authority on the subject... Stick to your souffles. 

John Henry, 1975-2007

JungleHeart

7/13/14

Oh, fly away, Mr. Flay.  At least he posted Steve Perry's entire message, and I honestly think that anyone who reads that realizes that once again much ado was made about nothing.  I sure do.  I was part of the "ado" until I read that message.

I am staying Chromie ;)

JungleHeart

7/13/14

Right on, Bob!  Ya know, I've known lots of brilliant people who seemed cold to me only because I run so hot.  Inevitably, if I am around them enough, their wit and dry humor comes out - along with the realization that analytical minds like Mr. Martin's are needed in this world, especially by people like me who can't subtract with a calculator.

KathyF49

7/13/14

Oh my gosh what a whined 49er!! Bobby Flay you sound like a tacky sore loser who with all your millions has not managed to achieve a tenth of the success of Team Chrome. Go back to milking the Food Network!! Geez Louise, and if this crap makes Chrome lose HTY I will be fuming.....I get it Perry Martin and bravo to you for being unconventional yet again! The whole country got behind Chrome and the possibility of making history. Nothing wrong with that. Bobby Flay is a snob from the East Coast, raised in Manhattan married to a TV star
Derby132

7/13/14

I didn't get that B. Flay genuinely wanted to help.  Probably more sarcasm.  It's too bad things got publicized as they did in this latest brouhaha.

gerchgo

7/13/14

Yes it was sarcasm, wish everyone would just let it go.