MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussion

California Chrome- Retired and Updates   Retired TBs -Past and Present

Started 7/11/14 by MaryLOhio; 220848 views.
Derby132

Apr-29

TAYLOR MADE FARM:

The People’s Horse is an immersive racing club that offers voting rights, in-depth reports, and members-only experiences around the breeding and training of our own racehorse. And, the foals sire is none other than #CaliforniaChrome ! Join today!

https://peopleshorse.com

OUR BABY

For the first time in racing, the members of our club will choose a mare for Chrome.

This baby horse will be our horse. The People's Horse.

JOIN THE BARN

cigarello

Apr-29

Chrome really is the people'S horse-- 

lindawilbe

Apr-29

Wonderful photos..thanks for sharing.

I truly love California Chrome!

LuvBarbaro

May-7

Probably not the place to post on this discussion, but for the first time ever, on Saturday after his bath, Chrome's brother, Faversham, reached up and grabbed Alan Sherman's cap in a movement echoing his champ sibling's famous mannerism.   No fluke, the son of Lucky Pulpit did an encore performance and snatched it off for a second time.  Couldn't resist going down to the coffee shop where Art was chatting with fellow trainers and friends to show him on the camera.  He laughed and showed it across the table.   I think the colt's settling in fine... wink

JungleHeart

May-7

Well, I think this is a very appropriate place to post this, and I LOVE IT!  Makes me feel very happy.  And Art had to love it too!

What is Faversham's barn name?

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS, MARGARET!  xoxoxoxo

gerchgo

May-7

I'm sure his bro telepathed his actions to his little brother! Good luck to this little brother! Thanks for posting!

ger

LuvBarbaro

May-9

You know, I have heard people ask this question before, and the answer was 'Faversham.'   Some women Chromies who visit at the coffee shop (where Art enjoys the mornings among his fellow trainers) suggested 'Shammy', but I am not keen because it reminds me of Sham -- who was a spectacular race horse though had the misfortune to be up against Secretariat  in his day.  Time will tell when or if he becomes known as another barn name in the future.  The colt is a sweetheart. 

JungleHeart

May-9

Looks so much like Chrome.  :)

LCsquall

May-9

Sweet and obviously very handsome ; )

LCsquall

May-10

Chrome May 1st at Taylor Made