MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nicanor says Hello from Shamrock Farm!   Barbaro and Family

Started 1/11/16 by LindaVA3; 172537 views.
Flurry84

2/25/17

Thanks for the info;  no trainer indicated on Equibase so wonder who has her.

Just saw that Theory (Gemologist x Officer mare)  worked at Palm Beach Downs.  5 f in 1.00:40.  2nd of 8 to work on fast track.  He is Relaunch on both sides and was hoping awhile back he would be ready for Derby preps, but not meant to be.  He is a fav. of mine.

Have a good Risen Star Day!

gerchgo

2/25/17

You as well!:)

gerchgo

3/4/17

Not a bad race, it was quick. I think the bump up in class has him with some quicker running to do.:)

gerchgo

3/11/17

1st work?

Kansas City Kitten (3-Year-Old Filly)

Your comments for this horse were:  Nicanor

Date: March 11, 2017
Track: LAUREL PARK
Distance: Three Furlongs
Time: 39:00 Breezing
Track Condition: Fast
Surface: Dirt

Flurry84

3/11/17

Thank you for this;  I should have received it also, but have not.  Sometimes my virtual stable does not let me know everything.

Correction:  got notification 3 mins. before your message but did not notice!

• Edited March 11, 2017 11:46 am  by  Flurry84
LindaVA3

3/11/17

Yes, it's the first work!!

gerchgo

3/19/17

This wasn't a bad race, jock got him stuck on the turn otherwise I think he could have caught them. He pinned his ears when horses came up on him, lowered his head and kept right running-good sign he wanted to get thru!

Nicamore finished 4th beaten by 2 lengths, on March 19, 2017, at LAUREL PARK in Race 2. 
Off odds: 12.10
Flurry84

3/19/17

Yes, I thought he looked good today.  This 4th place finish looked better than a lot of his races have.  Wish he could have the same jockey again, even tho I believe he was an apprentice, right?

Ziconic also looked nice in his 2nd place today;  first on grass.  Maybe this will be his stepping stone to success.  All in all, a good day for these two.

gerchgo

3/30/17

First work!

Gaelic Chieftain (3-Year-Old Colt)

Your comments for this horse were:Nicanor

Date: March 30, 2017
Track: INGLESIDE
Distance: Three Furlongs
Time: 38:21 Breezing
Track Condition: Fast
Surface: Dirt

Flurry84

3/30/17

Thank you for this;  I did receive my notification this time.  How exciting that he is now working.  I will try not to get my hopes up for a long while since he may be a slow developer if he takes after these lines.  So, we just wait and see. 

Hope Mo'ne does great again tomorrow as she did in her first race.  She is exciting!  And good luck to Rollin Smoke who might be developing a bit more with each race.  Oh, and Nicamore runs Sat. at Laurel. 

Also hopeful that the Include son, Avanti Bello, will win Sat. for Doug O'Neill.  An intact male Include son;  we need him to do well.

Lots of races to watch this weekend!  Safe trips for all.