MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nicanor says Hello from Shamrock Farm!   Barbaro and Family

Started 1/11/16 by LindaVA3; 114799 views.
gerchgo

Aug-24

Sean’s P just won and Catonsville won at Charles Town on the 22nd. 
Lana and Duck Ducky Goose we’re scratched today. DDG was A/E and Lana a steward scratch

Flurry84

Aug-24

Was watching everything scratch at DEL so was grateful for Seany P remaining in another race.  Now waiting for Stosh at Fairmount;  their first is running now and Stosh is in the second race.

cigarello

Aug-24

I thought Stosh ran a nice 2nd

Flurry84

Aug-24

Me too!  He had been the favorite but don't know if that changed before the gate opened. Nice for both Nicanor and Lentenor today.

gerchgo

Aug-24

The kids are paying their room and board!

Flurry84

Aug-24

Very true and so gratifying.

Flurry84

Aug-24

Just found a new Lentenor.  All Lanes Open is a full to St. Paddys Parade (2018), a filly.    Out of June's Best who is by Eavesdropper.  I don't know if Eavesdropper was ever rescued when he was stolen in Libya months ago, do you?  Since he is a half to Indy I consider him a really precious bloodline, out of Weekend Surprise.

These two June's Best kids have Hail to Reason on both sides, so watch out.  One side has Halo and other side has Roberto/Dynaformer.  Wonder how their temperaments are?

Actually, I had written this one down, but was not able to enter him into my watch list yet because he is a 2019 colt.

• Edited August 24, 2020 7:23 pm  by  Flurry84
gerchgo

Aug-24

Thanks on the new one.

just googled Evesdropper but nothing new came updisappointed_relieved

Flurry84

Aug-24

You are welcome on the newest and thank you for researching Eavesdropper.  

Flurry84

Sep-5

Got a notification that Nicaloe ran at Charlestown tonight and was 5th in a MSW.  Apparently his first race and he is a four year old.   Hope he improves with time and experience.  What a day of racing!  An interesting Derby and am happy for Johnny V.  I wanted Tiz the Law to continue his victorious ways, but was not to be today.  Oh well.  Am glad Thousand Words is okay and Barnes and Baffert, too!