MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nicanor says Hello from Shamrock Farm!   Barbaro and Family

Started 1/11/16 by LindaVA3; 115239 views.
Flurry84

Sep-5

Got a notification that Nicaloe ran at Charlestown tonight and was 5th in a MSW.  Apparently his first race and he is a four year old.   Hope he improves with time and experience.  What a day of racing!  An interesting Derby and am happy for Johnny V.  I wanted Tiz the Law to continue his victorious ways, but was not to be today.  Oh well.  Am glad Thousand Words is okay and Barnes and Baffert, too!

gerchgo

Sep-6

Pretty good week for the kids; Mama Dune 2nd, Niki de Nephew 3rd, Stosh 1st, and Malibu Splash was 6th but a crazy 5 across the track at wire behind the first finishers. I didn’t have Nicaloe in my vs.

cigarello

Sep-6

That is awesome!!!!

Flurry84

Sep-6

That Malibu Splash finish was indeed crazy;  very exciting finish.  I am sorry I forgot to let you know about Nicaloe when I first discovered him, altho it might have been a long time ago since he is a four year old.  Wonder what the hold up was in his career.

Flurry84

Sep-12

Just received notification that Ran Char (Nic filly)  won at Laurel.  I know she had a second not long ago, but I guess this might have broken her maiden.  Glad she did well.

gerchgo

Sep-12

She ran a great race! Not claimed either.

Kandy Charge was 2nd 2 days ago too.

Flurry84

Sep-12

Yes Kandy Charge was a good second, I thought.

Flurry84

Sep-12

Should have mentioned before that Just Go With It runs at Charlestown tonight.  8:32, 4th race, 5,000 claimer at 4 1/2 lengths.

Hope you and family are all doing well.  All we have here is rain and lots of it!

gerchgo

Sep-12

Yep all set to watch Charles Town!

rain here the last 3 days, but everyone here is fine.

cigarello

Sep-12

Was Just Go With It 3rd or 4th?