MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nicanor says Hello from Shamrock Farm!   Barbaro and Family

Started 1/11/16 by LindaVA3; 119064 views.
gerchgo

Sep-20

Well, Nicki de Nephew finished 2nd by a nose, almost got it!

Flurry84

Sep-20

Thanks for the final result;  It didn't look good for first, but i couldn't tell and TVG never got back with a final result that I heard.  I just checked results and they were not posted yet.  He really tried hard and looked good doing it!  I believe he only has two first so far, so I really wanted this for him, esp. since he is 5 yrs old now.

Hoping for All Amer. Dream at Belmont in a few mins.  By Amer. Pharoah, trainer Motion.  Good luck to all!

Take care!

gerchgo

Sep-20

I know, I had to watch the ticker on the bottom of TVG to see the results.

Flurry84

Sep-24

Kandy Charge was first at Thistledown in a 7,500 claimer.  Was 2nd in a claimer there two weeks ago.  Haven't read the chart yet because equibase was down.  Will try again soon.

Alejandro did well for a first race. Airstreem also got a 4th in earlier race.

gerchgo

Sep-24

Yes just watched those 1st 2 races- Kandy Charge was not claimed.

Good first race for A, think he’ll like longer, squeezed at top of stretch and he didn’t turn a hair- good boy!

Just going to watch Airstreem’s race now.

gerchgo

Sep-24

Wow! Nice win for Manna From Hannah at 30-1!!!

Flurry84

Sep-24

Yay, just saw it. Was noting the results just now.  Kurt Hoover said she was second in her last two, but I have her as third in last two.    (Aug. 15 and Sept. 3)  Wonder who is correct!

Now on to Malibu Splash in the 7th race.  I have her last results as 7th in last two races.  Wonder what Kurt will say, if anything.

gerchgo

Sep-24

Just checked Equibase and she was 3rd not 2nd, so he got his horses or numbers mixed up....

gerchgo

Sep-24

Malibu Splash won after the 2 pacesetters pulled up- I hope they’re okay!

But I think MS may have won anyway, she was flying through the stretch- looked awesome!!!

Manna was not claimed in her race-yay!

Flurry84

Sep-24

Sure do hope and pray that the two pacesetting fillies are not injured and will be okay.  That was awful and took the joy out of Malibu Splash's win.  amazing to have two Nicanor winners on one card.    Glad neither was claimed.