MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nicanor says Hello from Shamrock Farm!   Barbaro and Family

Started 1/11/16 by LindaVA3; 119248 views.
cigarello

Oct-2

Just noted that Seany P  is racing today (Fri) at Pimlico- Race #9

Flurry84

Oct-2

Let us hope he wins this one as he did his last race!  That was in Delaware just nine days ago and he has been running frequently since early June.  Hope they all have a safe race later today.

cigarello

Oct-2

I hope the race is on TVG or FS2- if not i will watch on my computer-  it would be great if he wins today!!!!  safe races for all!!!!

Flurry84

Oct-2

Yesterday TVG featured Pimlico's full card, so I assume that will continue through the meet.  Hope so!

Oh, btw, Catonsville runs tonight at Charlestown.  Race #8 at 10:32 pm.  An allowance for this Nicanor.  

A Lentenor, Uphold, runs Oct. 5 at Ind. Grand.  Race #9.  Oct 6 is Duck Ducky Goose at Parx, race #4, 2:16 pm.

Three Lentenors are entered at Ind. Grand on Oct. 7.  Two in Indiana-bred stakes races!  Hope they all do really well.

Take care and enjoy these races

cigarello

Oct-2

Thanks for the info:  I love the name Duck Ducky goose!!

Flurry84

Oct-17

Kandy Charge was a good second at Thistledown earlier and Manna From Hannah runs tonight at Charlestown.  Hope he does well also.

Take care!

cigarello

Oct-17

i was going to watch Manna front m Hannah but a friend called at that time so   i missed

the race--- how did she do?

gerchgo

Oct-17

She finished last, couldn’t keep up with the others tonight.

cigarello

Oct-18

thanks for the info!!

cigarello

Oct-22

Today (Thursday) Nicaole races at Charlestown-- 4yo maiden- 4th race Charlestown