MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Nicanor says Hello from Shamrock Farm!   Barbaro and Family

Started 1/11/16 by LindaVA3; 152169 views.
Flurry84

1/8/21

We have two ski resorts within 20 mins. of my house and another a half hr. away  (in my hometown).  I used to enjoy snow, but it is just a hardship for animals and people now!

Headache is under control with help of advil.  Thanks!

Not only is Manna From Hannah running tomorrow at Chas. Town, but I will be watching My Boy Tate in the Say Florida Sandy Stakes at Aqueduct.  He is by Boys at Tosconova who was sold to Korea earlier this year.   My Boy Tate goes back to War Relic on both sides, so is tail male to Man  o' War and also on dam side.  I hope his sire will be safe in Korea.  My Boy Tate has done pretty nicely in New York races.

Flurry84

1/9/21

Got notification that Manna From Hannah is scratched from this evening's race at Charlestown.

cigarello

1/9/21

Thanks for the info

Flurry84

1/9/21

Got notification about Catonsville running today at Chas Town at 8:32, race 4.  I must have written him down for the wrong day because I have him running tomorrow.  Glad I can get the message to you before too late!

cigarello

1/9/21

Just watched the race-- Catonsville not very competitive today

gerchgo

1/9/21

Not his day, but his last race was November 27, so just coming back to the races.

• Edited January 9, 2021 9:19 pm  by  gerchgo
Flurry84

1/9/21

Glad that Gerchgo pointed out that he just ran recently.

cigarello

1/9/21

That is good to know!!!

Flurry84

1/18/21

Just saw this on Shamrock Farms facebook.  Nicanor's daughter Fleagle Kowski foaled a filly this evening.  She is by Noble Mission.  Hope she grows up to be a good one!

Also hope you and family are doing well.

gerchgo

1/19/21

Awesome she was bred to Noble Mission! Good luck to filly going forward!

Slow week for the kids, but Mama Dune was able to grab a 3rd place. Things pick up again with 4 runners on the 22nd.

Happy New Year, I hope all is well with you?!