MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

La Ville Rouge Pensioned   Barbaro and Family

Started 4/11/16 by Derby132; 2400 views.
Flurry84

Dec-4

Since there is no thread for Madame Milan  (altho there is one for Mo'ne Davis)  I thought I would put this here.  Madame Milan just won an AOC at Tampa Bay and she looked great doing it.  Congrats to the Jacksons and Arnaud Delacour for this nice win.  Hope LaVille is doing well in retirement at the Lael Farm in PA.

lindawilbe

Dec-6

Nice to hear La Ville Rouge will be able to spend her "retirement" days at the Jackson's Farm!

Linda J.

Northeast Philly

Flurry84

Dec-6

There was a picture of La Ville with Mrs. Jackson long ago; she seemed very content  (naturally).

cigarello

Dec-6

LaVille gave the  Jacksons'  a great gift for which they are forever

grateful

Flurry84

Dec-6

Amen to that!  btw, I wish someone would start a thread for Mme. Milan;  I think I started a thread yrs. ago, but don't know what I did.

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Dec-6

We have a Lael Stable Runner thread that Madame is discussed in

https://forums.delphiforums.com/alexbrown/messages?msg=55671.1390

Flurry84

Dec-6

Thank you Amy!  I knew there was one, but I could not locate it so opted to go with the LaVille thread.  Appreciate your help.

Hope the Corgis are all well.  I have co-owned another breed with a Corgi exhibitor and my old best friend had them.  They are special.

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Dec-6

You are welcome! 

The corgis are all well thanks for asking, I am loving my new home in Southwest Missouri!! 

Flurry84

Dec-6

Great!  Had no idea you had relocated;  bet the dogs love it there.  All the best in your new home.