Derby132

Feb-25

Can't see a thing.

cigarello

Feb-25

Could not see a thing

Derby132

Feb-25

You would think they would have to cancel.  I wonder how fog affects the horses...

Derby132

Feb-25

Preferred Pals Stable and Wachtel Stable's homebred It's Cold Out, a 3yo filly by Frost Giant, made her career debut a winning one today at Aqueduct. One of only 3 in the field of 12 with no previous racing experience, It's Cold Out jumped from the gate and went straight for the front, racing on or close to the lead the entire way. Even though it was so foggy the field could hardly be seen, It's Cold Out drew away in the 6f maiden event to score by 3 3/4 lengths under Cornelio Velasquez. Produced by the Take Me Out mare Its Tuesday, It's Cold Out is from the family of multiple stakes winner Certifiably Crazy & GSP Dynatar. PLUS---her 6th dam is Somethingroyal, the dam of Secretariat!

https://www.facebook.com/SunriseStallionsNY/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

gerchgo

Feb-25

Nice filly!

gerchgo

Mar-13

Fox Sports 2 will expand coverage of NYRA racing. Adding 3 shows from AQU and 7 from BEL plus 36 from SPA this year. First show April 8.
Derby132

Mar-14

Lots of great coverage lined up - this is great news.  I just wish Jason Blewitt was still part of it : (

• Edited March 14, 2017 4:40 pm  by  Derby132