MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussion

MARCH $5 WINNER IS....   Dogs and Cats and ...

Started Mar-1 by NWFLAFOB; 283 views.
NWFLAFOB

Mar-1

Sorry to be late.  Went to have our income tax computed today and then to a doctor appointment.

This month we're helping greyhounds thanks to MICHIGANFOB1 (Ellen) recommendation.

Greyheart Greyhound Rescue has been chosen for our March recipient.   For those who prefer and have the capability of utilizing Paypal, their website is www.greyheart.org for that link.  For those who prefer snail mail:  Greyheart Greyhound Rescue and Adoption of Michigan, PO Box 721502, Berkley, MI  48072.

?Please mark donations  "FOB DONATION" and they know we don't need individual thanks.

?Please also let me know you've seen and sent.

JungleHeart

Mar-1

Happy to send my little donation off tomorrow.  The wonderful greyhounds....

DJoAnn

Mar-2

$5 pp'ed to Grey Heart Greyhound Rescue!  I LOVE doing this every month!  I get to learn of rescues and their wonderful work that I would have little chance of hearing about otherwise.  Thank you for making it possible.

jodie

In reply toRe: msg 3
NWFLAFOB

Mar-2

Meant to add the response I received from the rescue group when I notified them they were our March recipient.

"On behalf of our Board, thank you so much for again choosing us as a recipient.  Your donations are so welcome, as our costs continue to rise, as I am sure they are with other rescue groups."
All the groups we help benefit from our continued shared love for Barbaro and choice to make a difference as part of his Legacy.  Thank you all for being here.
In reply toRe: msg 3
NWFLAFOB

Mar-2

Jodie, thank you!! 

Brigitte09

Mar-2

Seen and sent via PayPal, thank you! 

hatchery1

Mar-2

Linda, I sent my $5 donation by PayPal to Greyheart Greyhounds.  I think greyhounds are so beautiful.  So happy that you're still running this charity. Each of our small monthly donations adds up to make a difference for these charities and all the animals that they help.  Thank you!

Tricia K.

Barbaro will lead the way...

MichiganFOB1

Mar-3

Seen and sending via paypal.  Another great four legged friend used to entertain us, and then tossed aside.