Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NEED HELP WITH SCROLLING   General: Non-horse

Started 4/17/17 by NWFLAFOB; 646 views.
NWFLAFOB

4/17/17

I also asked this question of Mary L.  While she's pondering, maybe someone else can offer some suggestions, too.  I have lost the capability of "clicking and dragging" the vertical scroll bar that appears in the DISCUSSIONS drop downs.  Additionally, the arrows at top and bottom of that scrolling alley do not respond.  The only way I can access any of the discussion threads is by typing as exact a replication of the title of conversation into the search bar.  I have not altered any settings on anything.  Anyone have any ideas????  Anyone else have this problem?

gerchgo

4/17/17

Is this happening on a desktop, laptop or phone?

NWFLAFOB

4/17/17

Dell Inspiron 15 laptop

gerchgo

4/17/17

I don't, and never had a Dell, sorry I can't help you.:(

NWFLAFOB

4/17/17

Thanks anyway.  This is driving me nuts!

gerchgo

4/17/17

Did you try asking Delphi forums?

NWFLAFOB

4/17/17

Yes and so far, no response.

gerchgo

4/17/17

Ack! Hopefully soon! Did you try asking Dell?

Lina_TX

4/17/17

It's not a problem on my Dell Inspiron desktop. 

Is the problem limited to the Legacy Racing forum?

Try checking the settings on your... mouse or touch pad, to make sure what's where did not get reassigned.

NWFLAFOB

4/18/17

Same difficulty just started in gmail when trying to utilize a folder beneath the "Move to" selection.  The drop down drops down to reveal all my folders but the vertical scroll bar doesn't scroll.  I've found a workaround but it is extremely cumbersome.  Likewise here at Delphi, I have to know at least a few of the words in the subject of the conversation I want to access.  Enter those into search bar but that is extremely ineffective for large searches.