MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

INJURED   Horse Racing

Started 3/3/18 by Derby132; 114589 views.
gerchgo

8/5/20

Paris Lights out with filling in a hock, sent to Winstar for rehab.

https://www.drf.com/news/paris-lights-out-training-will-miss-alabama

In reply toRe: msg 462
gerchgo

9/11/20

Finnick The Fierce needs 30 days rest due to ligament strain and reason why he was scratched from the Derby

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/243407/month-of-rest-planned-for-finnick-the-fierce

Derby132

12/5/20

Princess Noor pulled up

in the age. 1 Starlet.. 

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
Flurry84

12/5/20

Paulick's twitter post just said BB says x-rays clean but some inflammation above left front ankle.  Prayers that we have dodged a bullet with her and that she will heal perfectly and quickly.

gerchgo

12/5/20

I hope they take her to SA to get one of those new scans of her leg to checkout those soft tissue areas. Kudos to Victor for pulling her up so quickly!

• Edited December 5, 2020 7:38 pm  by  gerchgo
Derby132

12/5/20

Agree with Get, I hope they scan her.  Have to think they would.

cigarello

12/5/20

When i saw her being pulled up I was so anxious for her. At that point she had lots

of momentum and she had the lead..  It is good news that she doesnt appear to

be severely injured.   Will be hoping that the good news continues. Victor did good

to pull her up so quickly.

gerchgo

12/5/20

Watching the replay of the head on, you could see her misstep right at the top of stretch but it was ever so slight, not even a bobble. I think Victor keeping her in a straight line instead of making a turn with the track/race also helped.

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Jul-25

I almost bought into CG, but forgot to do it once I was done taking care of dogs that evening and all shares were sold in am. A part of me is relieved, I do not see him making the BC, perhaps they end up retiring him.

gerchgo

Jul-25

Hopefully rest will help, we’ll see about returning to the track.