MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOVEMBER $5 WINNER IS...........   Dogs and Cats and ...

Started Nov-1 by NWFLAFOB; 499 views.
NWFLAFOB

Nov-1

PLEASE NOTE - I'VE RETYPED THE LINK TO RESCUE.  I ORIGINALLY LISTED IT IN MY EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS INCORRECTLY AND THAT MUST HAVE FOLLOWED MY COPY/PASTE TO THIS FORUM.   SORRY!!  JUST COPY AND PASTE, IT WILL WORK!!
Happy November 1st!!  Don't forget to turn back your clocks this weekend.  Quick Goldie update - she "graduated" from her heartworm kill treatment!  She is now free to resume "normal" exercise which, for a senior girl like Goldie, isn't exactly running laps in the yard!  Even though deaf, she has found her voice and seems pretty impressed with herself when she barks at deer in the field or something she smells in the wind.  I think she's also barking at Gracie and Dexter during the night to get them to move over in one of the beds but I can't be sure about that!!
This month's rescue is the Fallston Animal Rescue  Movement.  They are a 501c3.  If you prefer PayPal, that's available at their website   www.fallstonanimalrescue.org    
   If you like snail mail:   FARM, 2725 Fallston Road, Fallston, MD  21047
As always, let them know you're making a FOB donation and let me know when you've seen and sent.
Here is response I received when I notified them of our monthly, small donation effort.

Linda,

Wow! We are so honored that you have chosen us as the November recipient. We are grateful for all size donations!
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
  • Edited November 6, 2019 3:15 pm  by  NWFLAFOB
DJoAnn

Nov-1

Ooooh, the rescue I nominated!!!  I am so excited!!  This is where my baby beagle, Harvey, came from.  This is wonderful!!!!!

Even better, the news about Goldie!

Thank you SO much for this!

jodie

hatchery1

Nov-1

Sent my $5 donation by Paypal to this great rescue!    I had trouble getting to the website for Fallston when I hit on this link, but I got to the website by typing it in. 

So glad to hear that Goldie is doing well!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Tricia K.

Barbaro will lead the way...

In reply toRe: msg 2
NWFLAFOB

Nov-2

Jodie, I meant to include the info that you had nominated them and also to mention Harvey!  Dang it - I was in a hurry when I posted the info yesterday morning and left that out.   I mentioned to the folks at Fallston that you had nominated them and also adopted Harvey from them.   So, thank you for the nomination and the donation!!

NWFLAFOB

Nov-2

Tricia, thank you.

Happy Thanksgiving to you!  It's always hard to believe the year has flown by when the Fall season arrives.  It all just becomes a blur as the holidays fly by!

PattyTx1

Nov-3

Hi Linda,

Great news about Goldie!  It made me smile.

I will send a donation by PayPal to Fallston Animal Rescue Movement.

Have a great November and a happy Thanksgiving!

amycapshaw

Nov-4

Yeah for Goldie! So glad to hear she is doing well!

Just donated through PayPal. 

Thanks, Linda, and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Amy

MichiganFOB1

Nov-4

You go Goldie.  Having a bit of trouble connecting to your rescue, but I'll get it done.  Thanks.

NWFLAFOB

Nov-6

Thank you, Patty.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

NWFLAFOB

Nov-6

Thank you, Amy.   Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!