MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Gulfstream Park West Fall/Winter 2019   Horse Racing

Started 11/2/19 by Amy (1pony); 601 views.
Amy (1pony)
Staff

11/2/19

We could see a few late starting 2 year olds hit the Derby trail.

Amy (1pony)
Staff

12/14/19

I am looking forward to seeing Bodexpress in the Harlan’s Holiday this afternoon!

gerchgo

12/14/19

I’ll be at #7’s 1st bday party so will catch replay afterwards.

cigarello

12/14/19

i am also looking forward to bodexpess racing today

Derby132

12/14/19

Oh gosh Prince Lucky looked like he might have gotten hurt in the Harlan's Holiday.  He got pulled up quickly but two bad looking steps just as the race was getting underway.

Bodeexpress acted up badly in the gate and dropped his rider twice.  Good ol' War Story wins it. 

In reply toRe: msg 4
cigarello

12/14/19

well Bodexpress led most of the way then faded to  3rd or 4th. he sure was a hand full going into the gate. Concern about Prince Lucky who was running with Bode, then was pulled up: hoping for the best for Prince Lucky.

gerchgo

12/14/19

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
cigarello

12/15/19

https://www.horseracingnation.com/news/Report_Surgery_set_for_Prince_Lucky_after_Harlans_Holiday_injury_123#

This is such good news - I thought the worst since we had not heard anything. Hopefully he will have successful surgery and recover well. He is apparently a gelding so it is good to know his owners care enough about him to try and save his life and give him a good retirement- praying for his recovery. 

gerchgo

12/15/19

This is awesome news!!!

Derby132

12/15/19

Wow Marilyn - that's great news!!  So happy to see this and sending many good thoughts for an easy recovery.