Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PRAYERS NEEDED FOR LONGTIME FOB   Prayer and Vigil Requests

Started Nov-4 by NWFLAFOB; 431 views.
NWFLAFOB

Nov-4

Prayers are needed for a longtime, long ago FOB many of you will remember - Lynne Brown
I received an email from FOB Judy Scott with sad news about Lynne Brown and a request that I share the info with a prayers request.
Here is Judy's email:
"It’s with a heavy heart that I ask if you  could to let the Fob family know that Lynne has a tumour  in her uterus and may only have a few days. 
She is heavily sedated but comfortable now.
I’ll write more when I can string two words together better.
Judy"
I asked if it was inoperable and she responded:  
the tumour is pressing on the major artery in her leg. They are worried of trying to get it out and causing a blood clot is too risky and she would die on the table. They have said she probably has only a few days....
She had just moved in September to live with her son so she is in Washington state now. He is with her thankfully.
In reply toRe: msg 1
NWFLAFOB

Nov-6

FOB Lynne Browne passed away Monday evening.  Here is the email that FOB Judy Scott sent out:

Hello everyone, I am saddened to write that Lynne crossed the bridge last night. She is with her beloved Murphy and Seymoure and of course Barbaro. She's free of all the pain and can rest easy now.

gerchgo

Nov-6

RIP Lynne, no longer in pain and now with your beloved ones. Thanks for posting.

NWFLAFOB

Nov-7

Here is prayer vigil info put together by FOB Lou Ann.  I've sent to the email group and posted on face book.  Remember, this is a call of remembrance that you can observe anytime, anywhere on Friday.   Just as we lit the Heavens with our candles for Barbaro, we can send the force of FOB love to Lynne now.

SOLEMN VIGIL IN LOVING REMEMBRANCE

OF OUR FOB 'FREN' and "BOBBY'S FOREVER FREN"

LYNNE BROWN

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2019

7:00 pm EST

Please join in at absolutely any time of the day/night wherever you may be!

Together our FOB Famblee has loved, prayed, laughed, cheered, and wept together.  We now unite once again to cherish and honor our dear 'fren, Lynne.

Please offer your favorite tribute, your own special words, light a candle, offer a prayer, and especially continue to be a voice for our many four-legged friends, in honor of our Lynne.

gerchgo

Nov-7

Thank you as I’m not on FB!

In reply toRe: msg 1

I seldom visit here anymore but someone alerted me to Lynne's passing. I am so sorry to learn we have lost another FOB. She is reunited with her beloved Murphy and Barbaro.

cigarello

Nov-8

i did not know Lynne, but i feel sad that we lost someome from our Barbaro family--

may she rest in peace

PattyTx1

Nov-11

Linda,

I just read about Lynne's passing.  I am so saddened.  I remember her well.  My condolences to her family and friends and, of course, to all the FOB's who knew her.