MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

DECEMBER $5 WINNER IS.....   Dogs and Cats and ...

Started Dec-1 by NWFLAFOB; 1006 views.
MichiganFOB1

Dec-6

Hi. Linda. I cannot find a donation spot on their web.

NWFLAFOB

Dec-7

Tricia, thank you.

A friend of mine decorates with pink flamingos and also all sorts of antique decorations.    It's really neat to see.

Merry Christmas to you, too.  We've had a couple freezing nights that required covering my Meyer Lemon tree to protect from freezing.  It's coldish and damp today with cooler weather toward week's end.  Yay!

NWFLAFOB

Dec-7

Thank you, Marilyn.

Yes, Goldie is a wanderer.  Had a conversation with her the other day and she told me she had always depended on the kindness of strangers (well, that's what I think she was saying) and it occurred to me I should have named her Blanche for Blanche DuBois from A Streetcar Named Desire.   She even looks like a Blanche!   During our first visit to the vet, one of the vets asked about her and when I told him her story and as he assessed her condition he declared she truly did know what driveway to walk down.  Because it took a lot of work to get her healthy!   She's a sweetie, for sure.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

NWFLAFOB

Dec-7

Ellen, sorry for slow response - I've been asleep at the wheel!

Once you've accessed the DONATE button, go ahead and fill in your info in the form and then hit the DONATE button at bottom.  That kicks you to the PayPal or debit/credit card choice.  Also, if you go snail mail remember to use the new address:   1624 N. Perry, Pontiac MI 48340    instead of the one listed on site.

MichiganFOB1

Dec-7

Thanks so much. Will try again.

DJoAnn

Dec-10

I give up.  I've tried everything but can't get the website to do anything except keep taking me back to the donate page and make me repeat all my info.  I've tried 4 times.  I will either try later or mail it in.  It will be for $20 when I can get it to work.

jodie

DJoAnn

Dec-10

Finally!   It took my donation.  Thanks for doing this every month!  Much good happens.  jodie

LindaVA3

Dec-16

Seen and done!  Merry Christmas!

NWFLAFOB

Dec-17

Sorry you had trouble with the website BUT thank you for persevering!!

I know all these groups are grateful for the donations.  It's neat to envision the fuzz faces we've managed to help each month.   Thank you for being here!

NWFLAFOB

Dec-17

Thank you, Linda.   Merry Christmas to you, too.  evergreen_treesanta