MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FEBRUARY $5 WINNER IS...............   Dogs and Cats and ...

Started Feb-1 by NWFLAFOB; 595 views.
NWFLAFOB

Feb-1

Good morning everyone.  Happy Super Bowl weekend.   I confess, though, it does not interest me at all.  I have the DVR set to record so I can fast forward to watch commercials - Sam Elliot appears in one and, well, need I say more!!
OK, our February recipient is Washington Area Humane Society.  They are a 501c3 but do not have Paypal.  I just donated via their website and it's easy to do.  I did my FOB annotation in the block designated for "Company" - you could also do it when given the chance to make donation in honor of someone.  Here is their website:
http://www.washingtonpashelter.org/donate/        If you prefer snail mail:  Washington Area Humane Society,
P.O. Box 66, Eighty Four, PA 15330
I've notified them we don't expect individual acknowledgements and who we are.   FOBs FOREVER!!
PLEASE let me know when you've seen and sent.
amycapshaw

Feb-2

Done! Thank you!

Amy

hatchery1

Feb-2

Hello Linda,

Sent my $10 donation to Washington Area Humane Society.  Watching the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet. Adorable dogs, all who will be adopted! So sweet!

Tricia K.

Barbaro will lead the way...

NWFLAFOB

Feb-2

Thank you, Amy!

NWFLAFOB

Feb-2

Thanks, Tricia.   They do have some cutie pies in the commercials.  I want them all!!!

DJoAnn

Feb-5

donated $10 but couldn't find a way to designated FOB donation.  Thank you for doing this every month.  I love participating in it!

jodie

cigarello

Feb-5

Hi Linda: Cannot believe it is February already- time is going by way too fast!

Donated with my credit card

Have a great day

Marilyn

NWFLAFOB

Feb-5

Thanks, Jodie.

Imagine all the dogs, cats, and other critters we've helped over these last several years thru this humble monthly effort.  It truly is a wonderful, easy way to keep Barbaro's Legacy alive.

Thank you for being here!