MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

MARCH $5 WINNER IS...............   Dogs and Cats and ...

Started Mar-1 by NWFLAFOB; 746 views.
NWFLAFOB

Mar-2

Thank you!

We lived in Key West and I remember having A sweater - one sweater!  There were times when it got "cold" enough to wear it to school.  Now, I wonder exactly how cold it really was!  

PattyTx1

Mar-3

Happy March Linda!  I have the March rescue and will PayPal my donation.

cigarello

Mar-4

Good morning: i just donated thru paypal. I was reading some of the stories of the dogs who crossed over rainbow bridge: it is so heartbreaking. It is hard to imagine the cruelty of people towards innocent vulnerable animals.

Have a great day

Marilyn

cigarello

Mar-4

We winter here in Fort Myers Florida: last week we had some really cold nights.  I am always surprised when it gets that cold here in southern Florida. But what I am surprised about is that people like yourself, who live here year round, are happy when the weather cools off like that---I know the heat in the summer is scorching so i can understand it.

Marilyn

DJoAnn

Mar-5

pp'ed $10 for Noah's Arks, please include me in your list. and, of course, thank you for doing this every month!

jodie

hatchery1

Mar-6

Marilyn, 

I used to not understand how people who live here in Florida year round like it when the temps dip to the 50's. But now that I've lived here full-time for two years, I'm starting to feel the same way. The summers are SO HOT, and I like the heat, but a little break is kind of nice once in a while!

Tricia K.

Barbaro will lead the way...

NWFLAFOB

Mar-10

Thank you, Patty!

NWFLAFOB

Mar-10

Marilyn, thank you.

I know, it is unfathomable to me the things people do to innocent animals.  There is so much of it in graphic detail on face book that I scroll on by.  I know it happens, I know evil exists but unless there is something I can personally do to save an animal, the sadness is not something I want taking over my psyche.  There are some pictures I haven't been quick enough to get past and the images literally haunt me.   I believe mankind has always had that sort of evil running through it but now with social media, we are painfully aware of it.  If it was possible, I'd be in favor of vigilante justice and commando rescue.