MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

APRIL $5 WINNER IS.............   Dogs and Cats and ...

Started Apr-1 by NWFLAFOB; 687 views.
cigarello

Apr-4

Hi Linda: I just donated using my credit card.  didn't see an option for paypal, maybe I missed it, no problem.

I see you are in Florida, so are we-- we are in Fort Myers for the winter but I think we will be staying here longer than planned-- I don't think I want to be driving on the road for two days with a bunch of people--- it would be hard to stay hygienic on the road, having to stop at gas stations and such and then trying to find a hotel---

Where are you in Florida?

This is a great rescue, saving those fur babies  from certain death.

Stay safe

Marilyn

amycapshaw

Apr-5

Hi Linda

Just sent my donation through PayPal. Thank you and stay well please!

Amy

DJoAnn

Apr-6

Pp'ed $20 to 11th Hour.  They are one of my favs and all rescues are hurting.  Thank you!  jodie

NWFLAFOB

Apr-9

Thank you, Ellen.  From the news, it seems liquor/wine/beer sales have skyrocketed so, you're not alone!!  A friend shared a post from a local Mexican restaurant that was advertising gallons of margaritas!!!  

NWFLAFOB

Apr-9

Thank you, Tricia.  I had to go to my allergist on Monday for routine allergy shots.  Wore one of the homemade bandana face masks I've put together.  Quite a few folks out and about were wearing masks and keeping their distance from one another.   Stay safe!

NWFLAFOB

Apr-9

Thank you, Marilyn.

We are in the upper upper northwest point on the Florida map - within spitting distance of the Alabama state line - out in the woods.   Don't blame you for postponing travel.  It would be difficult to sanitize everything at every stop on a road trip.   Stay safe!!

NWFLAFOB

Apr-9

Thank you, Amy.

We're doing well - here in the woods "social distancing" is a way of life!

Stay safe!

NWFLAFOB

Apr-9

Jodie, thank you.

Yes, they do an awesome job and it breaks my heart to see the animals suffering because the rescues are so additionally challenged now.  

Stay safe.

MichiganFOB1

Apr-9

Oh how I hate to drink alone. Thanks Linda. Be safe.

PattyTx1

Apr-9

Happy April, Linda!

I have seen your message for the April rescue and will send my donation to them.  Hope everything is going well with you and with Goldie!