MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

MAY $5 WINNER IS.................   Dogs and Cats and ...

Started May-1 by NWFLAFOB; 479 views.
NWFLAFOB

May-1

Good morning.  Not sure why the blue shading is there but enjoy the Springtime  color!!

This month's rescue (OK now the blue shading is gone!) is Eagle's Den Rescue. A small rescue that focuses on rescuing and bringing back to health dogs that have suffered terrible abuse, especially bestiality. It's an unpleasant reality that it exists in our world and these folks have saved many from these atrocities. We donated to this group back in the Fall of 2014 and in reading their face book posts I see they are currently involved with treatment of two dogs who were saved. They don't currently have a workable web page - they can be followed on face book, though. If you prefer snail mail: Eagles Den Rescue, 1453 Campbell Road, Clarkton, NC  28433

If you prefer pay pal:  go to your own pay pal account and use their email address to send donation:

eaglesdenrescue@live.com              I tested it for my own donation - it works and provided space to annotate FOB DONATION.    They know we don't expect individual receipt unless requested.

Please let me know when you've seen and sent.

hatchery1

May-2

Hello,  hope you and everyone is hanging in and doing well. I made my donation to Eagle's Den Rescue via PayPal. It worked fine. 

Thanks and stay safe!

Tricia K.
Barbaro will lead the way...

NWFLAFOB

May-3

Tricia, thank you!!   

We're living our "social isolation" life out here in the woods with the dogs, cats, and chickens!

Be safe!

NWFLAFOB

May-3

Thank you, Ellen.

I actually got to the horse rescue donation first this month!!!  Woo hoo………..

DJoAnn

May-3

Pp'ed $10 to Eagle's Den but could not find a place to leave the note that it is an FOB donation.  

as always, thank you for doing this every month!  especially now, as all rescues are hurting.

jodie

In reply toRe: msg 6
NWFLAFOB

May-3

Thank you, Jodie.  Yes, this time is so hard on everyone and the rescues can always use all the help they can get.  Eagles Den helps the most broken dogs become whole again.  They have another chance for the happy, loved lives they deserve.

cigarello

May-7

Hi Linda: just donated: i am a tad tardy this month.  We are still in Florida (we live in Michigan)- because the virus is so much worse where we live we are staying here in Fort Myers a little longer than usual. It sure is hot here but that is ok cause in Michigan they are going to have snow and a hard freeze (yuck)

Take care and be safe!!

Marilyn

PattyTx1

May-7

Good morning Linda.

I hope you are near the fires in the panhandle of Florida.

I have seen the rescue of the month and have sent my donation by PayPal.

Stay healthy!

amycapshaw

May-7

Hi Linda

Just sent my donation through PayPal. Our rescues need so much help right now, and I know that Eagle's Den helps some of the worst abuse cases. I follow them and I'm glad we are donating to them this month.

Thanks, and please stay safe and well!

Amy