MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

MAY $5 WINNER IS.................   Dogs and Cats and ...

Started May-1 by NWFLAFOB; 476 views.
cigarello

May-7

Hi Linda: just donated: i am a tad tardy this month.  We are still in Florida (we live in Michigan)- because the virus is so much worse where we live we are staying here in Fort Myers a little longer than usual. It sure is hot here but that is ok cause in Michigan they are going to have snow and a hard freeze (yuck)

Take care and be safe!!

Marilyn

PattyTx1

May-7

Good morning Linda.

I hope you are near the fires in the panhandle of Florida.

I have seen the rescue of the month and have sent my donation by PayPal.

Stay healthy!

amycapshaw

May-7

Hi Linda

Just sent my donation through PayPal. Our rescues need so much help right now, and I know that Eagle's Den helps some of the worst abuse cases. I follow them and I'm glad we are donating to them this month.

Thanks, and please stay safe and well!

Amy

NWFLAFOB

May-8

Thanks, Marilyn.   I've been seeing on the national weather about the unusual snow storm.   Just when you thought it was safe to put away the snow gear!

Our weather here was really hot last week but pleasant the last few days.  Finally think we'll be getting some rain - everything is so dry.  The big fires that you may have seen on the news are a long way from our location but are located here in the northwest Panhandle.  

Take care!

NWFLAFOB

May-8

Hey Patty - thank you.

The fires are in the Panhandle but we are far removed from them.  We are in the woods, though, so keep a close eye on events while hoping for rain!   I mapped out in my mind how we'd batch up all the critters to evacuate if need be.  Chickens and cats in cages (separate ones, of course) and little Scooter in my truck.  Big dogs in Mike's truck.  Hope and pray we never have to do that, though.

Take care!

NWFLAFOB

May-8

Amy, thank you.  Yes, Eagles Den handles the most horrific cases.  I follow a couple of their rescued dogs - Gabe and Buddy.  I just sat and cried when I saw their initial photos.

Be safe!

LindaVA3

Jun-2

Better late than never!

NWFLAFOB

Jun-3

You betcha - thank you!!