Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Del Mar Summer 2020    Horse Racing

Started May-28 by gerchgo; 1009 views.
gerchgo

Jul-17

Typical no transparency and favoritism going on here.  With all the time that Los Al had to get their act together before the meet started and have EVERYONE tested, it’s a shame to the personnel, trainers, owners and jockeys that they didn’t have their protocols in place and even worse for Del Mar!!! I mean, there’s an ongoing pandemic and they can’t provide the necessary testing??? If Stronach can get their protocols in order, then so should the other tracks! 

gerchgo

Jul-23

Del Mar will not require a negative test result for jockeys coming off quarantine-really?! I think they’re going to be right back where they were before..,,,,,,

https://www.paulickreport.com/news/the-biz/jockeys-to-resume-riding-at-del-mar-without-undergoing-new-covid-19-tests/

cigarello

Jul-23

well that's pretty non-sensical--- makes absolutely no sense

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Jul-25

Maximum Security returns to racing today, his first start with Baffert.

Flurry84

Jul-25

So many people are wishing Maximum Security well in his return.  It would be just great if he can come back for the Wests under BB.  Helps us put this whole saga further behind us!

gerchgo

Jul-25

Wow good finish in the San Diego Hdcp!!

Who won? Dead heat???

In reply toRe: msg 9
gerchgo

Jul-25

It IS MS!! Great stretch run!!

cigarello

Jul-25

YES - i am so happy for MS- he had to work hard for this win but he was up to it----

Flurry84

Jul-25

I am rejoicing! I really wanted Max to win this and prove he is worthy.  This helps people to put the past further behind them, hopefully.  Whew, that was close.