MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

JUNE $5 WINNER IS..............   Dogs and Cats and ...

Started Jun-1 by NWFLAFOB; 421 views.
NWFLAFOB

Jun-1

June 1st of the annus horribilis to borrow from Queen Elizabeth.  Hope everyone is doing as well as possible under extreme circumstances.  Now more than ever we will continue our efforts to help small rescues this month with, not a dog or cat rescue, but rather a pig rescue!!  Ironwood Pig Sanctuary was helped by the FOBs back in 2015, also.  It's a small 501c3 group.  If you use pay pal, go to their website   ironwoodpigsanctuary.org.  Scroll down a wee bit on home page and you'll see their DONATE button that takes you to the Pay Pal link.  Easy to use and it provides a comment box so you can annotate FOB DONATION.   If you prefer snail mail, Ironwood Pig Sanctuary, P.O. Box 35490, Tucson, AZ  85740.
Please let me know when you've seen and sent - STAY SAFE. 
MichiganFOB1

Jun-2

Got it and doed it.  Stay safe.

DJoAnn

Jun-2

Donated $25.  (I like farm animals).  thank you SO much for doing this each month.  jodie

LindaVA3

Jun-2

Seen and done!

hatchery1

Jun-3

Yes, it is definitely an annus horribilis. Thought it was going to be a great year, but it is a terrible one, so far.  Happy to be able to do something positive for the animals! I do remember Ironwood Pig Sanctuary, and so glad we're helping the pigs again.  

Prayers for our country.

Tricia K.

Barbaro will lead the way...

amycapshaw

Jun-3

Just sent my donation through PayPal. I agree - it feels so nice to do something positive and for our animals.

Be well!

Amy

NWFLAFOB

Jun-3

Thanks, Ellen.  You, too.

In reply toRe: msg 3
NWFLAFOB

Jun-3

Thanks, Jodie.   They have some cute pigs at that sanctuary, don't they?!!

NWFLAFOB

Jun-3

Linda, thank you so much!

NWFLAFOB

Jun-3

Tricia, thank you.

I only half jokingly commented that the zodiac birth signs for 2020 will be replaced by horrible events identifying each month.  Lordy sakes and now, there's a possible hurricane in the Gulf!!

Stay safe.