Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Saratoga 2020   Horse Racing

Started Jun-6 by Derby132; 4299 views.
Derby132

Aug-8

I have been waiting for that surround video room!!!  You need to visit next year.

Derby132

Aug-8

I'm so happy for all the connections.  I think I read or heard on TV coverage that Sackatoga Stable has been loyal to Tagg with their few horses all these years since Funny Cide.  RS is more than a loyal assistant to Tagg.  They have been a couple all these years.  Caracaro looks like he may be a good one.  Uncle Chuck may also turn out to be a good one.

Tiz the Law is a horse we all need.

@timlayden: Tiz the Law is clearly one of those horses that takes your breath away. He deserved to run in a normal year, and racing deserved to see him in a normal year. But all of that is long gone.

@andyserling: Or maybe he is exactly the kind of horse we need in a year like this....

gerchgo

Aug-8

I’m from/in the Chicago suburbs.

I love the Sackatoga Stable story! Love they are all still together and winning again! Hoping they win the Derby and Preakness for another TC winner! But one race at a time, but TTL is the real deal and looks/trains/runs old school! Go Tiz The Law!!!!

gerchgo

Aug-8

Good Beyer, could have been higher if not geared down at the end? So looking forward to his races!!!

Potsdam2

Aug-9

;-) I lived/worked in Kenosha WI for 11 years. Now I am back in Western NY.

Potsdam2

Aug-9

I agree with Andy :)

gerchgo

Aug-9

Ditto, but I think both as well! Go TTL!

gerchgo

Aug-9

High praise indeed!

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
In reply toRe: msg 119
gerchgo

Aug-9

Hmmm,.....

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message