Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Television coverage of races   Horse Racing

Started 6/9/20 by gerchgo; 43028 views.
gerchgo

Apr-13

I don’t like the streaming, but if I can stream all my shows cheaper than dish I guess I would end up switching.

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Apr-13

You are lucky because you have cheaper options  for internet. We are so rural we are limited by how many gigs we can use a month. One weekend of races would be more than I can afford, or they throttle it down so much that you can’t 

gerchgo

Apr-19

2022 TRIPLE CROWN HORSE RACING SCHEDULE (ALL TIMES ET)

Date

Time

Event

Platform

Fri., May 6

1 p.m.

Kentucky Oaks

USA Network

Sat., May 7

Noon

Kentucky Derby early races

USA Network

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
Amy (1pony)
Staff

Apr-21

gerchgo

May-1

I think TVG will also show draw(s)?

The draws for the Kentucky Derby and Kentucky Oaks will be held from 2-3 p.m. Monday at Churchill Downs.

The draws will be televised live by WAVE-3 TV and livestreamed at courier-journal.com and KentuckyDerby.com.

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/horses/kentucky-derby/2022/05/01/kentucky-derby-kentucky-oaks-draws-churchill-downs/7317440001/

gerchgo

May-5

TVG showed a graphic, and the hosts talked about it, TVG or TVG2 is not supposed to show Churchill during the time slot that USA/NBC is showing coverage for Derby day . I’m sure they’ll show replays just after each race, I don’t think FOX will be able to show either live.

gerchgo

May-7

In case anyone is interested, the Kentucky E Day Event will be shown at the following days/times. There are quite a few TBs eventing!

Television Broadcasts:

• NBC – Saturday, May 14 1:00 p.m. ET
  • CNBC – Sunday, May 29 at 2:00 p.m.
  • Peacock – Available May 14-June 14
gerchgo

May-13

WTF??? This is supposed schedule today and tomorrow for Fox, they are exclusive to showing Belmont( just signed their big contract with NYRA) but are not showing the Belmont card today or tomorrow with STAKES races tomorrow!

"La Trifecta"

8 p.m.

Facebook, Twitter and YouTube

May 13

"America's Day at the Races"

2 p.m.-3 p.m. and 5 p.m.-5:30 p.m.

FS2

May 13

Live coverage of horse racing

post time varies

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message