Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Television coverage of races   Horse Racing

Started 6/9/20 by gerchgo; 43495 views.
gerchgo

May-7

In case anyone is interested, the Kentucky E Day Event will be shown at the following days/times. There are quite a few TBs eventing!

Television Broadcasts:

• NBC – Saturday, May 14 1:00 p.m. ET
  • CNBC – Sunday, May 29 at 2:00 p.m.
  • Peacock – Available May 14-June 14
gerchgo

May-13

WTF??? This is supposed schedule today and tomorrow for Fox, they are exclusive to showing Belmont( just signed their big contract with NYRA) but are not showing the Belmont card today or tomorrow with STAKES races tomorrow!

"La Trifecta"

8 p.m.

Facebook, Twitter and YouTube

May 13

"America's Day at the Races"

2 p.m.-3 p.m. and 5 p.m.-5:30 p.m.

FS2

May 13

Live coverage of horse racing

post time varies

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
cigarello

May-14

According to my TV Guide on Spectrum, horse racing is on FS 2 from 12:30 to 6:30- I hope that is correct!!

Oh, by the way QB One is racing today at Santa Anita, race 8 at 750

There are a couple good stakes races today at Belmont

gerchgo

May-14

Yes, I got my notice on QB, and there are many stakes today at Belmont. Dish doesn’t always update their guide, and since Fox changes their listings everyday, you can’t count on Fox for anything!

Note this came from America’ best racing newsletter - you may not see those early races

FS2 – check the schedule below for air times. (Coverage of racing Saturday afternoon, May 14, is tentative and may be pre-empted by a NCAA playoff college softball game.)

• Edited May 14, 2022 10:22 am  by  gerchgo
cigarello

May-14

Yep looking at softball- horse racing gets pre-empted by anything and everything- it is frustrating.

gerchgo

May-14

It’s not fair to restrict races to one tv station when they can’t show said tracks/races! They finally allowed TVG to show Aqueduct, I’m hoping enough bettors complain and they do the same for Belmont and Saratoga.   

cigarello

May-14

You are so right- it just seems horse racing shoots itself in the foot in too many ways--- restricting racing to one TV station that is unreliable is just plain stupid and ignores the fans!

gerchgo

May-14

Fox is showing Belmont now

cigarello

May-14

I'm watching!