MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

AUGUST $5 WINNER IS............   Dogs and Cats and ...

Started Aug-1 by NWFLAFOB; 440 views.
NWFLAFOB

Aug-1

Hello August!  Meant to send this earlier today - got up, fed the dogs and cats, slopped the chickens, pulled the SD card from game camera that's allowing us to watch the two feral cats (both have been caught, neutered, received all shots and, of course named - Charlie and Buddy) and a possum named Opie eating in our pole barn, did laundry, cleaned house - one thing kept leading to another and, wham - it's afternoon already! Hope you're all
safe and sound.  For those on Florida east coast, I know you're preparing for some rain storms from Isaias. Just another day in Florida! 
Our August 501c3 is Boxer Butts and other Mutts (who can't love that name!).  Another small rescue that takes in some heartbreaking cases.  For Pay Pal, use their website link www.boxerbuttsandothermutts.org 
It did not give me an opportunity to annotate FOB donation.  When I made contact with the rescue, though, just as I do with each recipient, I let them know our donation amounts would be small ones so they'd be prepared for an influx of new names on their donors' list.    If you prefer snail mail, Boxer Butts and Other Mutts, 108 Schermerhorn Lane, Arden, NC 28704.
As always, please let me know when you've seen and sent.  The BBOM folks know we don't require individual acknowledgements.  Thanks to all of you for your continued support of our monthly efforts.

--

MichiganFOB1

Aug-2

Done. Thank you.

hatchery1

Aug-2

Hi, Linda,

Just made my donation to Boxer Butts (very cute, unique name) by PayPal.

Here in Delray Beach, we got a few wind/rain squalls from Tropical Storm Isaias (can't spell or pronounce it), but it really fizzled out here, which is good. We missed Hurricane Dorian by 80 miles east last year, so we've been very lucky. You probably won't get much either.

Tricia K.

Barbaro will lead the way...

cigarello

Aug-3

Isaias- stupidest name for a storm i have ever heard!!!!

Glad you missed the brunt of the storm!!

Marilyn

cigarello

Aug-3

Good morning: just donated thru paypal!!

Marilyn

NWFLAFOB

Aug-3

Thanks, Tricia.  We actually had zero effects where we are.  The Gulf experienced near zero, too, as evidenced by the astronaut splashdown yesterday.  The Gulf looked extremely tranquil yesterday.

NWFLAFOB

Aug-3

Thanks, Marilyn!

MichiganFOB1

Aug-3

My parents moved to Delray. Named after Delray in Michigan a long time ago.

DJoAnn

Aug-4

pp'ed $10 to Boxer Butts and Other Mutts (I just had to write the name out.....too cute).   No place to include the FOB note.  Thank you!!!

jodie