MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NOVEMBER $5 WINNER IS......   Dogs and Cats and ...

Started Nov-1 by NWFLAFOB; 567 views.
NWFLAFOB

Nov-1

Yikes, don't pay the ransom - I'm still here!  Busy day, just now getting to computer stuff.  Cannot believe the year is almost over but can't say as I'll be sad to see it go!!!   Y'all stay safe over the next days.
Our November rescue group is Operation Kindness.  For those who prefer to donate via credit card/PayPal, go to website operationkindness.org for that link .  (I used the link - they do take PayPal).   For snail mail preference, Operation Kindness, 3201 Earhart Drive, Carrollton, TX 75006.   Please annotate FOB DONATION and they know we don't require acknowledgement unless requested.   Please let me know when you've seen and sent.
Thank you all and hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!  (I got my turkey decorations up today -such as they are, but I like 'em!)
MichiganFOB1

Nov-2

Cannot get into this website.  Any advice?

DJoAnn

Nov-3

PP'ed $10 to Operation Kindness, but didn't see a place to leave a note to designate FOB donation.  Thank you (as always).  

jodie

hatchery1

Nov-4

I made my $10 donation by PayPal to Operation Kindness. I was looking at the sweet dogs and kitties available for adoption, and I wish I could take home a bunch of them! 

2020 can't be over fast enough for me. A horrible year, and I just want to forget about it and move on to 2021.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tricia K.

Barbaro will lead the way...

cigarello

Nov-4

Hi- agree 2020 is a disaster and it ain't over!!!

donated thru Paypal--- couldn't leave a note

Marilyn

Happy Thanksgiving!!

PattyTx1

Nov-6

Thanks so much, Linda for choosing Operation Kindness.  They are in my hometown and receive great support from the surrounding area.  They are a no kill shelter and do absolutely life changing work in North Texas.  Last year they adopted out over 4,000 dogs and cats.

So you know my donation was sent!

NWFLAFOB

Nov-10

Hmmmm, you can't get there by typing   www.operationkindness.org into your search bar?

In reply toRe: msg 3
NWFLAFOB

Nov-10

Thank you!   Best I can recall, I placed FOB DONATION into the "business" box.

NWFLAFOB

Nov-10

Tricia, thank you!

I agree.   Florida is actually facing another tropical storm/hurricane.  Yay.

NWFLAFOB

Nov-10

Marilyn, thank you!