MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FOB $5 rescue for December 2020   Horse Rescue Issues

Started Dec-2 by MichiganFOB1; 969 views.
MichiganFOB1

Dec-2

Hey everyone. 

We had a snow here. But melting.  Getting my self together. Our rescue for this  month is B and C rescue.

B and C Equine Rescue                                                                                      740 W. 125th St.                                                                                                Carbondale, KS   66414

Web:  www.horserescue.webbly.com

They do have paypal.

Thank you for your continued support. Please let me know you have seen this post.

On another note, this will be my last posting for this charity.  I have been doing this for 10 years and it's time to go. I will still support this charity, I just don't want to be the CEO anymore. Ha Ha!

Someone else needs to take the reins.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Merry Christmas.

myhund

Dec-3

Done by snail mail. Happy holidays.

Bev

In reply toRe: msg 2
MichiganFOB1

Dec-4

Thanks so much.

PattyTx1

Dec-4

Hi Ellen,

I've seen this month's rescue and will donate by PayPal.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

NWFLAFOB

Dec-4

Seen and sent.  I understand your wanting to pass the baton.   Don't think I've been running the cats/dogs monthly effort ten years but it's close to that long.     It's really not a cumbersome task - just a bit of organized communicating once a month!  All the grunt work has been done acquiring rescue names and contact info.  Hopefully someone here will offer to take over.  Merry Christmas to you and yours.

MichiganFOB1

Dec-5

Thanks so much.

MichiganFOB1

Dec-5

Thanks so much and back at you.

hatchery1

Dec-5

Hi, I made my $15 donation by PayPal to B and C Rescue.

You've been so great to run this charity for the last ten years, and we really appreciate all you did!  I hope we can continue it!

Thanks!

Patricia K.

Barbaro will lead the way...

cigarello

Dec-7

Hi: I tried donating, clicked on the web site you referenced and I get a message

"this site can't be reached"-- then i put the URL in and get the same message.

Weird.

Marilyn