MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FEBRUARY $5 WINNER IS..............   Dogs and Cats and ...

Started Feb-1 by NWFLAFOB; 356 views.
NWFLAFOB

Feb-1

Happy Ground Hog Day's Eve!   Hope y'all are doing well.  Our rescue for February is one nominated many years ago by one of the FOBs who later passed away, Melody Wolfe.  I've included beneath the donation info the email I rcvd from the rescue after I notified them of their selection as our February winner.     The rescue is ABC Basset Hound Rescue.  Snail mail to them at P.O. Box 272, Buffalo, NY 14225     If you go the Pay Pal or credit card route, just go to their website for that link:  www.nybasset.org  Please annotate your donation as FOB DONATION and let me know when you've seen and sent.   (I just made my donation using their Pay Pal link and did receive a place to register FOB DONATION)
THANKS AS ALWAYS TO YOU ALL FOR BEING PART OF CARRYING OUT BARBARO'S LEGACY
Hi Linda! I remember your donations after Melody died a few years ago. Your group was so very generous. 
Melody was a huge supporter of ABC and now, because of your group, she is still helping bassets. What a fabulous tribute to her. I cannot thank you enough. 

Shelly Gordon

President

ABC Basset Hound Rescue

www.nybasset.org

DJoAnn

Feb-1

I love that you are still doing this and I love that we are able to honor Melody again.  Our first rescue!  $10 pp'ed to ABC Basset!

thanks,

jodie

In reply toRe: msg 2
NWFLAFOB

Feb-2

Thanks, Jodie.

There are some rescues that I actually cheer out loud for when I pull their card from the deck (my super scientific method of choosing each month!)    ABC was one of them because of our connection thru Melody.   It truly is neat to still be honoring Barbaro each month thru our donations.   Thank you for still being a part of this.

PattyTx1

Feb-5

I have seen your message and have sent my donation by PayPal.  Easy peasy!

cigarello

Feb-6

Hi- I just paypalled my donation!!!

Marilyn

NWFLAFOB

Feb-7

Thank you, Patty.  Easy peasy is my favorite!!

NWFLAFOB

Feb-7

Thank you, Marilyn!

hatchery1

Feb-9

Hello, Sorry I'm late. Hubby in hospital for weeks with cancer/chemo problems, and he's not doing great, so this slipped my mind. 

Made a $25 donation to ABC Basset Hound Rescue, in memory of Melody Wolfe.

Thank you!

Tricia K.

Barbaro will lead the way...

sandins

Feb-10

Dear Tricia.

prayers for you and husband and positive thoughts.........sorry for you both

pray

Sandy

NWFLAFOB

Feb-11

Tricia, thank you for your donation.   Good heavens, no apology needed - you have more than enough on your plate to think about and take care of!   So sorry to hear about your husband's hospitalization and will pray for better results for him in his battle.  Please take good care of yourself.