Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Cloud   General: Horse-related

Started 5/28/21 by Flurry84; 474 views.
Flurry84

5/29/21

Yes I do recall some details, incl. how Honey Bandit's name was inspired.  Such an epic save by dedicated people.  

sandins

5/29/21

yes.........glad they did save.........and may be wrong, but think all Mustangs

Didn't know it was Cloud's birthday.......thank youheart_eyes            He is still my Hero for all Wild Mustangs in the West and those saved because of his fame....he has a large family now with gr-sons and gr-daughters and Phoenix.........star

Hope that you and any who read this thread will do what you can to save the BLM mustangs fr round-ups and extinction............more round-ups already planned. Jan Schakowski,R Illinois just re-wrote the bill to save these as last one did not get to the floor        HB 3355

Sandy

• Edited May 30, 2021 12:18 am  by  sandins
Flurry84

5/28/22

Thinking of Cloud as we remember his birthday tomorrow, May 29.  I have read that his dam, Phoenix, died not long ago.  Have not researched this, but she and Cloud lived wonderful long lives in the Pryor Mtns.  Due to Ginger Kathryns documentation of their lives they have inspired many to fight for the protection of our wild mustangs.  

sandins

5/28/22

yes............and I am one of the Cloud suppporters,as learned all about the Wild Mustangs fr Ginger's Docs of them, so started in about '07 to try to save them..........after helping stop the Illinois slaughter house. 

And then  named my supported mustang in Wells Creek ,Minn, Cloud, for him.....had much dissent over that...........sad that he and his Dam, Phoenix, are gone, but did not know about his b'day...........so thanks for that.

Ginger witnessed his birth and recorded........heart