MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SEPTEMBER $5 WINNER IS......   Dogs and Cats and ...

Started Sep-1 by NWFLAFOB; 420 views.
NWFLAFOB

Sep-1

Welcome to September.  Got sidetracked this morning - was determined to give olden Goldie a bath first thing.  Bless her old heart, we'd about given up on her a couple months ago but she is a freak of nature and just keeps on truckin'.  So, figured it was time for a bath!
Our September rescue is Ho-Bo Care Boxer Rescue.  For this 501c3's PayPal link, go to their website www.hobocare.org     For snail mail, Ho-Bo Care Boxer Rescue, P.O. Box 9798, Denver Co 80209
They know who we are, so annotate donations with FOB donation.  I was just able to do so using PayPal.  They also know we don't expect individual acknowledgements.  
Please let me know you've seen and sent.

NWFLAFOB

Sep-1

Lisa, thought you'd like to know a rescue you nominated years ago for our monthly rescue donations is our September rescue!

hatchery1

Sep-4

Hello Linda,

I made my donation to Bo-Ho Car Boxer Rescue. So many cute dogs for adoption.

So glad Goldie is doing great! Whew, you make me tired just reading about all your activities!

Tricia K.

Barbaro will lead the way...

NWFLAFOB

Sep-4

Thanks, Tricia!!

PattyTx1

Sep-6

Happy September, Linda.  (Can it be?)  

I've just donated to Hobo Care by PayPal.  it was easy peasy!

Thanks again.

NWFLAFOB

Sep-6

I know, one day it's Easter and then suddenly we're rushing headlong toward Thanksgiving!   I put out my Fall decorations the other day.  This is my absolute favorite time of year.

Thank you for donating!

cigarello

Sep-7

Hi Linda: Seems like a great rescue- all those great dogs with their beautiful expressive eyes--- tears at your heart strings!!! Just donated - used credit card but did not indicate I am an FOB-- Can the summer be truly on its way out??? time is just flying by I tell ya!!!

Take care and be well

Marilyn

NWFLAFOB

Sep-7

Marilyn, thank you!!

Can't tell you how deep my admiration is for the folks doing the hands on rescue work.  Those who get to not just

look into those eyes but get to know them and love on them.   They are true heroes in my book!

It has definitely been a hot one but, to be honest in retrospect, we've had many that were much hotter over longer periods of time.  Seems we've had "pockets" of unbearable heat and then tons of rain.   Don't know how folks managed before air conditioning!  We even put a window unit in the chicken coop this summer.  Since we did, have only had a few days that warranted running it.   But by golly, we were prepared!

amycapshaw

Sep-7

Hi ya Linda

Just sent my donation through PayPal.  What cute dogs they have for adoption. 

Thanks for all of your hard work in keeping this going.

Amy

NWFLAFOB

Sep-7

Thanks, Amy.  You don't know how much I appreciate you and the others sticking with our monthly donations to honor Barbaro's Legacy!!