MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

2021 Cotillion and Pennsylvania Derby PARX Racing   Horse Racing

Started Sep-24 by lindawilbe; 627 views.
lindawilbe

Sep-24

I know I have not posted in quite some time, but I will be attending the 2021 $1,000,000 Cotillion and 2021 $1,000,000 Pennsylvania Derby tomorrow and getting quite excited.

Weather will be 75 degrees sunny and low humidity.

Saw Medina Spirit was withdrawn from Pennsylvania Derby after receiving the #9 post...Hot Rod Charlie is now favorite.

Linda J.

Northeast Philly

cigarello

Sep-24

Should be a great day of racing-  the Pennsylvania Derby is really competitive this year!!!!!

Enjoy!!!!!

gerchgo

Sep-24

Have a great day at the races!!! If you take pictures be sure to post them! Stay safe!

gerchgo

Sep-24

Rich Perloff from TVG will be onsite for the races.

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Sep-25

It’s a shame no Medina Spirit but I think it was the right decision. Enjoy the day!!

In reply toRe: msg 1
HorseRacesN

Sep-26

Professional photographer Vanessa Ng of Horse-Races.Net ***THE REAL HRN -- THE ORIGINAL SINCE 1994*** was at Parx Racing on Saturday for the PA Derby and Cotillion.  Photos here:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/alexbrown/messages?msg=64673.37

lindawilbe

Sep-27

Thanks for the post! We had a fantastic day. Pictures will come in a few days. We were not allowed to hang around the outside ring (I usually take the photos there), but I attempted to take photos of Clairiere, Hot Rod Charlie, Mind Control and Jackie's Warrior in the winner's circle.

Will post in a few days.

Linda J.

Northeast Philly 

Amy (1pony)
Staff

Sep-27

An exciting day of racing! I can’t wait to see your pictures 

lindawilbe

Sep-27

I also saw Fox Sports and our local station PHL 17 covering the event.

Our local station, PHL 17-I recorded and viewed last night. Great to see the races on TV as well since I am so darn short and it was crowed (pre Covid-19) crowds!

Linda J.

Northeast Philly