MaryLOhio

The Legacy Racing Forum

Hosted by MaryLOhio

Horse racing news, horse rescue, animal welfare

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

OCTOBER $5 WINNER IS............   Dogs and Cats and ...

Started Oct-1 by NWFLAFOB; 510 views.
NWFLAFOB

Oct-1

Happy October 1st.   I say this every year but, THIS is my favorite month and time of year.  Fall, y'all!!  But dang this year has flown by - guess I say that every year, too.
Our October lucky "winner" is non-profit Darlington County Humane Society. (We also donated this way in 2012 and 2015).     For those who prefer to donate via credit card (they don't have PayPal but the donation link is easy to use.  I just breezed thru it.)  go to their website www.darlingtonhumane.org   For snail mail:  P.O. Box 1655, Hartsville, SC 29551.   Annotate it with FOB donation and please let me know when you've seen and sent.
?Here is response I received after notifying them of their selection: Thank you & your FOB group for choosing DCHS to receive your monthly donations in Oct.  We can certainly use your gift.  Donations are down, some regular fundraisers were canceled due to Covid, costs of medicines & supplies greatly increased. 
hatchery1

Oct-3

Hello, I made my donation to Darlington County Humane Society by credit card (through Network For Good). They are a great shelter!

Weather cooling off, even here in South Florida. The sky is so, so blue!

Happy Fall!

Tricia K.

Barbaro will lead the way...

cigarello

Oct-5

Hi: I just donated thru my credit card

Happy October!!!!

DJoAnn

Oct-6

HI there,

Sending $10 to Darlington County HS!   I don't think I posted last month, but I did send $10 to HOBO Boxer rescue.   Awwww.   Thank you, Linda, for continuing to do this.  As long as you keep selecting, I'll keep sending,

jodie

NWFLAFOB

Oct-6

Thanks, Tricia.  Saw this meme on face book and thought it was pretty funny and spot on about Fall.

It's sunny and gorgeous here right now - rain the last several days.   I'm just so eager for cooler

temperatures to get here!!

May be an image of text that says 'Fall, where you at? Fall: On my way, had to pick up Summer again, he's drunk in the backseat, and smells like pumpkin spice.'

NWFLAFOB

Oct-6

Marilyn, thank you and backatcha!!

In reply toRe: msg 4
NWFLAFOB

Oct-6

Thanks, Jodie.   I'm so glad folks are still participating in these Barbaro's Legacy efforts!!  So, I'll keep pickin'!!

amycapshaw

Oct-16

Happy October Linda!

Just sent my donation to Darlington Co.  Humane. Loved their website and they are doing  good work.

Thank you for doing your continued wonderful job.

Amy

NWFLAFOB

Oct-17

Thank you, Amy!

Happy October for sure.  Have the windows open and a big pot of soup on the stove.   It really isn't quite soup weather yet but I'm impatient!!!

PattyTx1

Oct-22

Oops! A little this month.  I have seen this month's rescue and have donated.  Happy best month of the year!!!