MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Menu

Discussion

MARLEYS BABY SHOWER & NAME CONTEST   Horse Rescue Updates

Started by Ponytale1976; 31 views.
Ponytale1976

8/13/07

Marley had her baby last night at 1:30 AM a little chestnut / white tobiano filly.

Her FOB aunties (and uncle Laser Rob) requested information so that they could give her a baby shower so here is the information:

Carbondale Veterinary Hospital

198 Canaan Street

Carbondale, PA 18407-1710

(570) 282- 0744

Feed store:

Honesdale Spreading Service Inc.

505 Cliff Street

Honesdale, PA 18431

(570) 253- 2410

Anything that you want to buy for baby online or near your location can be shipped to:

Laurie Brinkworth

1096 Bethany Turnpike

Honesdale, PA 18431

In reply toRe: msg 1
Ponytale1976

8/13/07

We will be having a naming contest for Marley's baby, the rules will be as follows:

1) ONLY FOBS can nominate names, they will be $40 per name nominated

Can be snail mailed to:

Laurie Brinkworth, 1096 Bethany Turnpike, Honesdale PA 18431

or paypalled to ponytaleadventure@msn.com

2) We will be accepting nominated names until noon on Friday August 17th 2007

3) Anyone can vote on the names that have been nominated, they will be $5 / vote and can be snail mailed or paypalled to the above address Voting will start at noon on Friday and commence at noon on Sunday the 19th. Only 1 vote per person please.

8/13/07

I just LOVE baby shopping!!! 

Laurie, is there anything in particular that you need for momma and baby?

Sue

crittbar

8/13/07

LAURIE -

I would like to make a small donation to the "Baby Shower" by calling either your Vet or Store and using my credit card.

Could you please supply a website if available, I'm overseas. If not, I will call them and see if I could leave an amount for you to charge and you decide what you need.

Ponytale1976

8/13/07

Neither of them have a website. My feed store also can not take Credit Cards, they only accep cash or check. Sorry about that. The Vet will take a credit card payment oever the phone though.
crittbar

8/13/07

Thank you for the information. I will contact your Vet and leave a small credit towards your bill.

Msg 7 of 58 to GuestGuest 
In reply toRe: msg 3
Ponytale1976

8/13/07

The only things so far that we are going to need are a VERY small halter (and matching lead of course) and a creep type foal feeder would be a good idea since I KNOW that Miss Marley piggy wil not be sharing any of her food with baby, other then via teat. Maybe the baby could use her very own set of brushes that are small and soft. Oh we need NATURAL FLY SPRAY I use soooo much of it, it's not even funny. I used up the whole bottle that Jen left for me last weekend and that was just on Marley. Whichever kind it is, it has to be the chemical free type, and just make sure it says that it is safe to use on foals.
Ponytale1976

8/13/07

Thank you for your genorosity.

8/13/07

Any particular color for the halter & lead?  If you have one already in mind that you saw on the web somewhere, send me the link.

Sue

crittbar

8/13/07

Laurie,

I contacted your Vet and made a small donation to be credited to your account. The person I spoke with is Dana. I will e-mail you the amount so that you can keep a track for your records.

If I sent you a money order, I would have appreciated confirmation just so that I knew you received the funds, but since this was done via credit credit, don't worry about it. My statement will be my confirmation.