POSTS TODAY

Menu

Discussion

Horse Feathers taking in Abused Horse   Horse Rescue Issues

Started by MaryLOhio; 98 views.
Msg 10080.1 deleted
kckellsbells

5/29/07

OMG!!!  Sending $50 right now!  If nothing else, to be used for euthanasia if she can't be helped.  I would also like to slap these people!
really920

5/29/07

Lord have mercy. What in the world is wrong with people? This is horrible how can any human being do this to any creature. I am beside myself the person responsible for this needs to be punished. What a pathetic creep! Geeeeezzzzz!

I opened my trunk yesterday and the free sample I got of flex something or another still sits there. I fogot to take it to the post office to mail it to Cheri:(  I will mail it tomorrow and stick a $25.00 check in the box for this poor baby.

LindaNV

5/29/07

Oh my!  This poor baby - how could anyone be so cruel and so STUPID????

I'm sending a donation of $50 right now to help Cheri care for this sweet girl.  She deserves a chance at a good life.

5/29/07

I second your slapping! People like this...........maybe they should mix lime and transmission fluid into their soaps and lotions.....

This really makes me upset.

In reply toRe: msg 5

5/29/07

If I say what I want to say I'll get banned from this site.  I just can't believe what they did to this horse...I'm shocked!

5/29/07

Oh, that precious, dear little girl!

Cheri, please, please try to save her. How in heavens name can some people be so cruel. She must be in excruciating pain.

I am going to pay pal 50.00 to help you in treating her, and pray that she is going to be okay. Bless her heart, and bless you Cheri for the care you give to them all.

In reply toRe: msg 1

5/29/07

OMG this one is going to haunt me.  I really hope she can make it.  How awful to be treated that way in such a short time of life.  I will see if I can spare a little $$ for this poor girl after payday...prayers that she has a chance to live.  Thank God Cheryl is going to try to help her. 

5/29/07

*** bump for this precious horse that needs help fast***
Lyngil10

5/29/07

Cheri:

I just found this thread and looked at the pictures of this sweet horse....I'm still unpacking from being away, but Reiki is on the way. Will check my bank acct. and see if I can donate...will know more tomorrow, but do whatever you need to do for this darling.

Healing, Love, Peace,

ONS,

Lyn Gilbert